Candy Cane-Dr.iplier

A.N. Here's day 4 of ego Christmas! This time with the loving doctor himself. Hope you enjoy it!

Walking through the halls of Ego Inc. you were currently looking for a doctor to see how he was doing during the holidays. He worked all year long taking care of the egos and never stopped to take care of himself. Add that on to being alone for the holidays you imagined that he was pretty unhappy.

'Finally, why the hell does his office have to be so far away?'

Quietly opening the door you peeked into the room. Dr.iplier was currently sitting in his chair and reading what looked liked to be documents or files of some kind. Maybe for some of his patients. You entered the room and gently closed the door behind you, but it was still loud enough for the Doc to hear.

Glancing up he realized it was only you, "What are you doing here? You aren't injured or hurt are you?"

It was sweet how he still cared more about others than himself.

"Oh, no of course not! I just didn' want you to be alone for the holidays. So, I brought candy canes!"

Raising an eyebrow the Doctor responded to your last statement. "Candy canes? Why?"

"Well, your office looks a little bland and boring, no offense, but I think we can make it look amazing for the holidays. Maybe by hanging candy canes around the office!"

The Doc slightly chuckled at your enthusiasm. You were always excited for the holidays. You made sure everyone enjoyed them, even dark sometimes(if he didn't murder you).

"Come on! Help me hang these up!" Getting up from where he sat, Dr.iplier walked toward you and took some of the boxes filled with candy canes out of your hands.

Soon you and him worked at separate ends of the office, hanging up candy canes to give his office more Christmas spirit.

After you were done you bot took a step back and looked at all of your hard work.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I mean, it does seem nicer in here."

"That's the spirit! Now, how about we eat these last two I saved?" Looking over at you he noticed that you, in fact, did have two candy canes left. Holding one out for him to take you suddenly pulled it back towards you right before he was about to grab it.

you then handed it to him again. Narrowing his eyes at you he went to grab it again before you quickly pulled it back.

"Oh, is that how your gonna play, huh?"

"Yep!"

You and the Doc kept messing with each other for a few minutes before he had enough and rushed forward to take the candy cane from you. However, this caused both of you to fall over.

"Well, if you wanted me you could've just asked."

"Haha, very funny. Now please give me the candy cane."

"Give me a kiss for it."

"Wha- I- I mean, sure. Uh. okay."

Laughing at his flustered face you gently placed your hands on either side of his face and pulled him towards you. You slowly closed your eyes while he did the same. The kiss felt like electricity flowing through both of you before you both pulled away.

"Well, I guess you won't be alone for the holiday season anymore, huh?"

"Uh, yeah I guess so."

Bonus:

"Can I have my candy cane now?"

"Oh, yeah uh, here you go."