Santa-Bing

A.N. This is day 19 of Ego Christmas! Hope you enjoy!

Sitting on the couch, watching TV. You looked over when you saw Bing walk into the living room with a giant box. Bing walked over to the chimney and set the box down.

"Uh, Bing? What are you doing?"

Without looking up from what he was doing Bing responded. "I'm going to capture Santa!"

Confused, you just stared at Bing and what he was doing for a couple of seconds before speaking again.

"Why?"

This time Bing looked at you. "Because, I want presents year-round, man."

Nodding slightly, you just looked even more confused. "Uh, okay."

Bing went back to setting up his trap. He held the box open with what looked like a meter stick and tied a piece f string to the meter stick.

'He was planning to catch Santa like a wild animal? What the hell is going on?'

"I'm sorry, why the hell do you think Santa would give presents to someone who practically kidnapped him?"

"Cause, he'll have to, or else."

"Or else what? You'll show him porn?"

"Hey! I told you many times that people don't just use me for porn! I'm a search engine like Google, too!"

"What about the other kids in the world?"

"What about them?"

"If you have Santa then no one else will get presents."

Bing stopped what he was doing and started to think about what you said. You did have a point after all.

"I'm sure they're parents can take over for Santa."

"None of this sounds or at least looks crazy to you?" I mean you plan on catching Santa with a cardboard box. A box, Bing! A fucking box!"

"Hey, now, man. Let's calm down. My plan is awesome! It's almost foolproof!"

"Almost foolproof?"

"Yep, now if you excuse me I have a Santa to catch!" Running out of the room with the end of the string, Bing sat down the hallway and waited.

"Seriously?" Deciding to mess with Bing you stood up and quietly walked over to the alarm that was set by the trap. Setting the alarm you quickly ran back to the couch and sat down like nothing happened.

Running into the room, Bing ran over to his trap and lifted the box. "Ah ha! I knew I- What the? Where is he?"

Deciding to mess with Bing a little more you spoke up. "How do you know if he's invisible or not? He could have escaped when you lifted the box and you didn't notice."

Bing gasped loudly. "You're right! I have to talk with Google and set up more traps!"

Running out of the room and down the hallway, you turned back toward the TV.

"Am I the only sane person in this house?"