Jingle Bells/Sleigh Bells-Artiplier

A.N. Okay, here's day 22 of Ego Christmas! Hope you enjoy!  

"This isn't working!"

Looking up from the magazine you were reading, you saw Artie throw his paintbrush down.

"No inspiration?"

"I don't know what to paint. Now I don't even feel like painting anything."

"Ah, yes, the joy of being an artist. What do you usually find inspiration in?"

"Usually I just paint what I feel like painting, but now I don't really know."

"What did you want to paint?"

"Something for the holidays. You know, Christmas spirit."

"Hmm." Looking around the room for something Christmas related your eyes landed on something across the room. They were just barely visible from under the many blankets that were on top of it.

Getting up from the chair you were sitting on, you made your way across the room to get to your destination while also being careful not to spill any of Artie's paints. Finally getting across the room you grabbed the thing you were after from under the blankets and raised it above your head like you were He-Man holding his sword.

"I have the power! Or in this case inspiration."

Turning around you looked at Artiplier. "Hey, check it out. Is this something that would maybe inspire you?"

Looking up at you he noticed you were holding a jingle bell stick. The thing was full of jingle bells on all sides.

"I don't know. It takes more than an item to inspire you to paint sometimes."

Lowering the jingle stick by your side, you started to think of something that would help Artie out. You didn't want him to feel like he couldn't paint anymore. His artwork was amazing, even if sometimes it was really weird.

Suddenly getting an idea you raised the jingle stick back up. Smiling, you started to shake it to get a rhythm going.

"Dashing through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh. Over the fields we go, laughing all the way!"

Slowly Artiplier raised his head and looked up at you. Starting to smile a little at your singing he quickly got up and grabbed his paintbrush. He raced over to his canvas and started to paint.

"Bells on bobtail ring, making spirits bright! What fun it is to ride and sing, a sleighing song tonight! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh! Hey!"

As soon as you stopped singing Artie set his brush down and proudly looked at his new masterpiece. Stepping back he looked at you then back at his painting.

"So? What do you think?"

Looking at the painting you noticed that he had painted you holding the jingle stick while you were singing.

"I think it looks beautiful. Especially with all of that Christmas spirit!"

Bonus:

"It also looks beautiful because it features yours truly."

"Of course you would say that."