Frost-the Survivalist

A.N. Okay here's day 10 of Ego Christmas! If you don't know who the Survivalist is he's a lesser known ego of Mark's from the videos called Resident Enis made by Random Encounters. I hope you enjoy!

You wanted to get outside today to go for maybe a nice winter walk. Earlier you forced Survivalist to come with you so that you weren't alone. Now you're wondering if it would've been better to leave him at home since all he was doing was whining about how cold it was.

"It's too cold for this shit. Why did you want to walk outside when it's below freezing?"

"Becuase I want to be able to get outside before it gets even colder."

"Yeah, but what person wants to walk in the freezing cold? I mean look at the ground, it's so cold there's still frost on the ground!"

"Soon it'll be snow that's on the ground. I can't wait to be able to make snow angels and a snowman!"

"Seriously? I can barely even stand the frost!"

"Doesn't it look kind of beautiful? The way it sparkles under the sunlight, like that?"

Survivalist looked toward the ground and deeply sighed. "Yeah, I guess. Although, I really don't give a shit how beautiful it looks when it's freezing outside."

"Aww, come on! Admit it, you're glad that you came with me on this walk."

"I guess I kinda am. Sometimes I can't stand living with all those nuisances."

"Oh, come on, they're all nice people! Maybe except for Dark."

"I'm just glad that there's one other sane person in the house."

"Aww, does that mean you like me, Viv?"

Survivalist blushed a little at the nickname you gave him. "Uh, no, of course not! Don't be ridiculous!"

"Aww, the high and mighty Survivalist has a crush on me!"

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do!"

"No, I don't!"

"Yes!

"No!

"yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes! Wait, I mean no!"

Laughing at his surprised expression you gently grabbed his blushing face and pulled him toward you. Gently placing your lips on his, you closed your eyes to enjoy the moment. Viv, surprised at first, slowly fluttered his eyes closed and kissed back. After a few seconds, you both pulled apart and you smiled at him.

Grabbing his hand you started to pull him with you while walking. "Come on, let's continue our walk!"

Snapping back to reality, Survivalist look at you, "Oh, uh, okay!"

Bonus:

"Aren't you glad you decided to walk with me today even though it's freezing?"

"Sh-Shut up!"