Darkiplier SFW Alphabet

A.N. Okay, here's Darkiplier SFW alphabet. Also, I didn't know when Dark's birthday really was, so I just picked one. So, I apologize if it's wrong. Is there a certain character you guys want e to do next? Otherwise, I might just pick a random ego.

A - AU (Random AU here, so like domestic, prince, vampire, etc.)

*Swapped AU*

In this AU, Dark is sweet and soft. He's pretty shy and very nervous about his mean and rude boss, Wilford. He's generally a good guy in this AU. Most of the other egos' tend to poke fun at him.

B - Best Friend (what would they be like as a best friend? how would the friendship start?)

Well, it would take a while to become best friends with Dark. Although, once you do your guys' friendship is mostly just a comfortable mood between you two. Your both comfortable with each other and Dark also lets you get away with a few things that he would usually yell at the person about. He lets you see him when he's vulnerable and everything. He won't say it, but he cares about you.

C - Cuddles (cuddler? not a cuddler? maybe a cuddler? how would they cuddle?)

Well, if it's just you two alone, then he might cuddle with you. Although, he would have to be in the mood and you might have to beg him a little bit. Otherwise, he won't ever cuddle you in front of anyone.

D - Domestic (how domestic are they? would they clean? cook? help you clean/cook? or would they just mess everything up lol

Oh, it may not seem like it but he can be very domestic. His cooking is amazing, and although he might not have the chance to cook all the time (because of watching over the other egos') then he'll definitely take the chances he does get to cook you both a nice meal. As for cleaning, Dark won't clean everything. He'll make sure to clean up after himself and pick up his mess, but he'll leave your mess for you to clean up.

E - Ending (if they had to break up with someone, how would they do it?)

Well, Dark can be very blunt sometimes. Although, to be quite honest he doesn't want it to end in a fight. So, he'll sit you down with him and you both can have a nice talk about it. Which will most likely end with an understanding from both of you.

F - Films (what kind of movies would they like? theaters or Netflix?)

Well, Dark might like the more thriller-like movies. So, not particularly horror, but a movie with so much suspense that you're just dying to know what happens next.

G - Group Mates (how would they break the news to the group? how would their group mates interact with you?)

Well, since Dark is pretty much respected by all the other egos' he'll make sure to let them know to keep their hands to themselves when it comes to you. However, he might not be able to control Wilford all the time.

H - Hugs (how would they hug you? is it common for them to hug you?)

He doesn't hug often. He doesn't really even hug close friends. But, if you're really feeling down in the dumps and nothing else will make you feel better then he'll do it. But not when anyone else is in the room!

I - Intimate (how touchy-feely are they? when would they become comfortable to be touchy-feely?)