Iplier Egos Trying to get your Attention

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I was trying to think about what I wanted to write first. But anyway, enjoy!

Dark: Whatever Dark wants he gets, and your attention is no exception. Dark takes your mind off of whatever it is that your working on. He'll make sure to either move it out of the way or to throw it away altogether. He always wants to be the center of attention.

Wilford: Wilford will annoy you into paying attention to him. He'll constantly say your name over and over again until you answer him. He'll also poke you or mess with whatever it is your working on until you give in and pay attention to him.

Host: The Host would just stay near you and try to get you to pay attention to him. He might hint at wanting attention. He try's to be very subtle about it because he doesn't want to interrupt what you're working on. Please, pay attention to him, he needs it!

Author: Author would demand attention. He isn't someone who will wait for the perfect time to ask you if you aren't busy. He will just walk up to you and tell you he wants attention. If he doesn't get it then he will most likely write you in one of his stories or he'll write you in a situation where you just desperately need him.

Googles: Whenever the Googles want attention they will help you by completing the thing you were working on in the first place. Afterward, they will demand that they earned your attention.

Dr.iplier: Doc will keep making small talk or keep asking you questions until you decide to stop what you're doing and have a conversation with him. And sometimes the questions get really random.

Bim: Bim will just sit near you awkwardly while your working and keep commenting on what your working on until you pay attention to him. Or he gets kind of sad and whiny and whines for attention.

Artiplier: He'll most likely paint you while your working since it doesn't seem like your going to move in a while. If he finishes the painting and has nothing else to do then he'll start to get bored. He'll make suggestions about what you two can do together until you give in and agree to pay attention to him.

Bing: Bing will just follow you around like a lost puppy following its master. He has nothing better to do so you better believe that he will follow you everywhere until you decide to pay attention to him.

Cool Patrol-iplier: Patrol-iplier will just act like he doesn't want attention, but you can tell he definitely does want it. He'll just hang around you until you notice him just standing there and pay attention to him.

The Survivalist: Survivalist, or Viv, will just sit next to you and watch what you work for a while. After a while, though he will just suddenly tell you he wants attention. He doesn't like to beat around the bush, so he has no problem being very blunt about wanting attention.

King of the Squirrels: King will annoy you much like Wilford but just not as annoying. He'll ask you, very loudly, for attention. If you don't give it to him he gets really sad and disappointed.

Jims Twins: The Jims will also annoy you into paying attention to them. They will continuously commentate about what you are doing until you give them attention. Or they will be very dramatic and act like they're hurt by 'falling over' and only you will make the pain better.

Yandere: Yan will demand attention. He'll text you, call you, email you, or straight up threaten to kidnap you just so you'll pay attention to him. Once he gets it you won't be doing anything for the rest of the day.

Farmer Bill: Bill will walk up to you and kindly ask you for attention. He might get distracted at first about what you're working on, but soon he'll remember what he wanted. He doesn't get a lot of attention since people don't remember him in the first place, so please pay attention to him!

The Guard/Fnaf Mark: The Guard will walk up behind you and slowly and gently place his hand on your shoulder to get your attention on him so he doesn't frighten you at first. Afterward, he will proceed to ask if you want to watch a movie or something together.

Glitch(iplier): Glitch will just hug you out of nowhere and won't let go until you decide to pay attention to him. He's kind of like an excited little kid so you won't be alone for long before Glitch wants your attention again.

Lightiplier: Light will just stand behind you for a little bit before gently tapping on your shoulder and asking politely for your attention. If you say no then he will say he understands and walk away sadly to go do something else.

Chefiplier: Chef will use food to get your attention off your work. If it works he will suggest that you and him can cook something together. That way you forget about your work and pay attention to him.