Plans

Gracie

I look at my dorky fiancé so concentrated on the screen in front of him. "Hey!" I walk up behind him and wraps my arms around him.

"Hey" he says.

"Whatcha looking for?" I look at the screen.

"Venues" he says, again.

"Well, take a break from that and I'll help you later! Plus, there's something I wanna do" I turn his chair around.

"Yeah?" he smirks.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, Archer" I laugh. "No, I wanna go see how Kailee, Melvnin, and Ashton are doing"

"That's fine, I wanted to see them anyways" he stands up and I hand him his jacket.

"Daddy!!" Sabrina runs him.

Dakota smiles and picks her up. "Hey peanut!"

"Can me and you go out later?!" she smiles.

"Sabrina wants to have a daddy daughter date" I rub Sabrina's back.

"Of course we can! First we gotta see uncle Ashton and aunt Kailee!" Dakota wraps his jacket around her.

"Yay!" Sabrina wraps her arms around Dakota's neck, closing her eyes.

Such a daddy's girl!

"Alex! Emely!" I call out and they peek their heads out of their room. "We're leaving, you coming?"

"No, we're deciding on a few things for the baby!" Emely says and Alex nods in agreement.

I shrug and Dakota walks out of the house with Sabrina.

I run after them and watch him gently place her in her car seat.

"I can't wait to see grandma and grandpa!" Sabrina holds her daddy's hand.

"Me neither" Dakota ruffles her hair and kisses her hand. "Okay, I gotta drive" he laughs and leaves the backseat, getting into the drivers. "Ready?"

"Yeah" I smile, holding his free hand. "Why don't we get married at the nature park?"

"I don't care babe, wherever you wanna go" he turns out of the driveway.

"Nooo, I want you to agree! Not just say you don't care" I look at him.

"We can look into it" he smiles. "I think it'll be a neat idea! Or a farm with all the animals in the bac-"

"THAT'S PERFECT!!" I gasp and he looks at me.

"Mommy" Sabrina laughs.

I sit back. "Sorry"

"We can search for venues like that!" Dakota rubs he back of my hand with his thumb.

Sabrina looks out the window. "Horsies!"

"Aunt Kailee went through a horsey phase, she might still have her horse figures! Maybe she'll let you play with them!" Dakota looks through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah!!" Sabrina bounces in her seat.

Dakota and I chuckle.

Minutes later, we arrive at Axel and Melissa's house to see Ashton, Melvnin, and Kailee outside playing baseball.

"Bubba!" Kailee sees us pull in, running to the car.

"Hey!" Dakota gets out of the car.

"Hey Gracie!!" Melvnin jogs to me. "How's the baby?!"