Talk

Gracie

"And you need to take it easy" the nurse says and Dakota nods, looking down.

"Come on, kiddo" Axel rubs Dakotas shoulder.

Dakota grabs my hand and I smile, follow him out.

**

"My own bed!" Dakota laughs, jumping on our bed. "Hey babe, wanna fuck?" he jokes.

"Didn't the nurses tell you none of that?" I laugh and he laughs along.

"Doesn't hurt" he shrugs and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Riiiight" I say or he raises his eyebrows. "You're serious?"

"I am!" he laughs.

"You're gonna get us in trouble" I laugh, getting in the bed next to him.

He hovers over me and winks. "We won't"

I laugh and pull his shirt off.

He strips me of my clothes then himself.

lmao i'm gonna put warnings for these now, so coming up is mature content 😂 i'll put a note when it's over!

He sucks my neck and I run my fingers through his hair as he slides into me.

He's gentle.

His thrusts are slow, but deep.

My lips connect with his and he slowly picks up the pace, but not too much. His pace is perfect. I moan and I feel his smile. "I missed you" I moan.

"I missed you" he departs our lips and gives many hickeys all over my neck and collarbone.

This is perfect.

We're just making love and that's it.

It's amazing.

He goes deeper hitting my g-spot, making me arch my back and moan his name.

"Dakota" I mumble against his shoulder.

He continues hitting it with every slow thrust, enough make us come undone.

over LMAO quick this time HAHA

He rides out our high and falls next to me. "I'm ready to tell you..." he gulps.

"Don't force yourself" I sit up, putting in my bra and shirt.

"No no... I need to tell someone" he sighs and I smile.

"I'm ready when you are" I say softly, sliding up my underwear and shorts.

He throws on his boxers and sweatpants on. "Okay..." he braces himself, so I take his hands, which seems to immediately calm him.

He begins to tell me everything.

From his kidnapping, to the lies, to the woman and her baby in the torture room, the dogs attacking the football player, them lying him into torturing a man, the cannibalism, and the mans plan with all of them.

My heart have never took so much in at once.

"I-I'm so sorry" I hug him.

"I've never been so sick" he squeezes me.

"Oh I know it fucked with your head. I'm so sorry. You're home now, we're gonna get through his" I shower him with kisses.

"I know" he pulls back.

"What's wrong?" I rub his arm.

"When he said you were pregnant... he showed me an ultrasound... it looked so real. Even had your name!" he stresses and I frown.

"It was photoshopped. I'm not at all pregnant" I say softly.

He looks so heartbroken and upset...

He did all this because he thought I was pregnant... he thought his family was in danger...

"I know" sadly, he says.

"One day" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"One day" he fakes a smile.

"Are you ready for one?" I ask because of his tone.

Trying to form words, he fails. "I don't know. Maybe? I don't know..." he repeats.

"We'll get there" I wrap my arms around his neck and he nods.

I know he's ready...

I can see the look on his face.

He wants a baby.

And with his luck, I've been off birth control for awhile now.

**

"It feels so nice to take a shower in my own bathroom" Dakota walks out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist as he shakes his head to get the water out of his hair.

I laugh and squeal. "Stop"

"Ohhh someone don't like that?" he laughs, coming to me and hugging me, soaking my clothes.

"Get off me" I push him off and we laugh.

"Dakota" Alex walks in and his eyes widen. "Sor-"

"We weren't doing anything. What the fuck do you want, fuckboy?" Dakota turns to him.

"Wanted to see if you wanted to join in on Ashton's Red Hooders techniques lesson" he laughs.

"Yeah I can, let me get dressed first then I'll head out there" Dakota says and he nods, leaving the room.

Dakota gets ready and I frown. "Please be careful"

"Babe, I'm fine" he throws on a shirt.

"You said that last time when you went into death row! Now you got taken again" I sigh and he walks to me, squishing my cheeks and kissing my lips.

"I mean it this time. For awhile, one of the guys are gonna be with me, especially in fights" he says softly and I sigh. "Come outside and watch us teach Ashton to be a Red Hooder!" he puts on a nike jacket and throws me one of his hoodies.

"Fine" I stand up and put on the hoodie and my slippers. "Not too long though, it's cold and I have to Christmas shop"

"Oh yeah, Christmas is coming up! I forgot" he laughs, taking my hand.

"Next month!" I follow him outside where Alex, Axel, and Ashton are.

So many A's.

I sit on the porch all cuddled up in Dakota's huge hoodie.

I watch Dakota join in and stand behind Ashton, helping him aim his gun.

Dakota will be an amazing father.

It's so obvious. He's a different kind of Archer. He's so kind, selfless, huge hearted, and has a huge love for kids.

His face when I told him I wasn't pregnant... it broke my heart. I know he's ready, and now, I finally am.

"There ya go!" Dakota laughs, cheering Ashton on.

"I did it!" Ashton smiles widely.

"Now do it again, son!" Axel ruffles his hair and Ashton aims at the moving target.

He shoots and he gets bullseye.

"WOOHOO!" they all chant and Dakota picks huge Ashton up on his shoulders.

Yeah.

He's ready.