Love

Gracie

"Hey girl" Emely sits next to me on the living room balcony.

"Hey" I look at the ground.

"I heard you think I make fun of you for being pregnant and try to steal Dakota from you..." she starts and I nervously play with my fingers.

"You're so much prettier than me, Em. You have the perfect body and mindset of being healthy, you seem absolutely perfect for Dakota! And that's what broke my heart... I envied you so badly and felt insecure of being pregnant with Dakota's child. My head was fucking with me and I would always think you were shaming me and trying to take my boyfriend" I frown.

"Girl... that's not the case! You are absolutely gorgeous! Dakota loves you so much, anyone can see it! YOU are perfect for Dakota! You're gonna be such a wonderful mother, Gracie. I don't even like Dakota like that anyways, I already have this major crush on Alex" she blushes and I smile. "But seriously, you are amazing for Dakota, please don't envy me, I'm not perfect! I was born into this family who wanted me to be perfect, but I wasn't and that's why I was kicked out. Alex has been the highlight of my life and I've only known him for a day! Dakota too, but he's my friend and so are you! I love seeing you and Dakota together! You're so perfect together! I've never seen a guy look at a girl the way Dakota looks at you, same with you looking at him! I'm not shaming you, ever! I wanna be your friend"

"I was just being jealous... I know Dakota loves me and this baby... I don't know why I was being so selfish. I'm really sorry, Em" I frown. "I wanna be friends too"

"EEEE! Friends!" she laughs and hugs me.

I laugh. "Dakota isn't back is he?" I ask, pulling apart.

"No... not yet" she trails off.

I sigh then smile. "Sooo, Alex?" I smirk.

She blushes. "He's really sweet and goofy"

"He is! He's such an idiot though, beware of how stupid he is!" I laugh and she laughs along.

We begin to talk about ourselves and turns out, we have a lot in common.

I think I've finally made a friend.

"Yeah, well, it happens" I hear Dakota walk in and go into a room.

"Come on" then Alex.

I slowly get off the bed and follow their voices into Alex's room.

Now or never, Gracie.

I walk in and the boys look at me. "I need to talk to Dakota..." I trail off and Dakota looks at me, trying to form words.

" I trail off and Dakota looks at me, trying to form words

"I don't wanna talk right now" he says.

"Please?" I beg.

"It's getting late. You should just take a shower and lay down" he says, turning back to Dakota.

"No! Dakota, I wanna talk!" I stand tall.

He looks at me. "You're stressing yourself. I'm serious. Go take a bath or some shit. I'll sleep in the living room or a spare bedroom. You can have our room"

"Dakota" my eye fill with tears, but he ignores me.

Tears escape my eyes and I walk out of the room, going into ours.

He's not even mad! He's being kind and civil... he just doesn't wanna talk to me.

Which I get... I fucked up.

I put my hand on my bump.

I felt insecure carrying our child and I hate myself for even feeling that why.

I love Sabrina with everything in me. She already means so much to me.

And I've never felt so sorry for dissing her like that.

I frown and go as Dakota says, take a bath and head to bed.

**

I wake up, freezing.

Usually I'm always sleeping on Dakota and he keeps me so warm...

He didn't even come in last night...

I frown and get out of bed, walking to the living room where everyone is.

"Good morning!" Emely and Alex chirp.

"Morning" I tiredly smile and walk to the kitchen, passing Dakota.

I make toast and Kailee walks in. "Why are you and Dakota mad at each other?"

"We're going through a lot right now" I butter the bread before sitting down, eating.

Dakota walks in, grabbing a water.

I feel his eyes in me, but he doesn't say anything... just leaves.

And with that, I ditch the toast and storm into our room, bursting out crying.

He won't even talk to me!

Or let me talk to him!

I know what I did wrong! And I want to talk to him about it!

I place my head in my hands, sobbing.

"Hey..." the door opens and I look up, seeing the devil himself. "Why are you crying?" he frowns.

"You! You're completely ignoring me and I wanna talk to you! I wanna make things right" I struggle to talk.

"I don't wanna fuck things up again" he sighs and I push my eyebrows together.

"W-what?" I hiccup.

"I caused you to feel like this... I was all over Emely and completely ignoring you-"

"No no! That's not what happened! You weren't all over her, you didn't ignore me! You were right by my side and I was the asshole" I cry.

"Either way, I fucked up-"

"No you didn't! I did! I was so jealous of Emely and insecure. I felt like she would be perfect for you... that you'd rather her be carrying Sabrina since she's so much prettier and Latina! I was scared you'd rather be with her. That you just felt bad for me... I was so jealous. I thought she hated me and was judging me, but she never was... and I realized that. She was being all but rude. She's so nice! I was just scared" I wipe my tears.

"Babe..." he sits next to me. "I'd never, NEVER leave you. I'm so fucking in love with you. You are the most fucking gorgeous human being I've laid eyes on and I'd only want you to be carrying my daughter. And all my kids in general! You're the only who I wanna be with, the only one I wanna marry and have all these kids with! I feel in love with you for YOU. You being so fucking gorgeous is a bonus! You're perfect. You've always been so perfect for me. Emely is my friend, and that's all she'll ever be! And Alex told me now you and her are friends, and that's all I could ever want! I'd never leave you, cheat on you, or move on from you! You're who I wanna be with forever. I love you and Sabrina, you two are the best things"

I smile and passionately kiss him.

He kisses back and I smile. "I love you. And I'm so sorry"

"Just remember that if I ever get jealous, YOU'RE all I wanna be with" he kisses my forehead.

I wrap my arms around his neck and slam my lips into his.

He deepens the kiss and I run my fingers through his messy hair as he pulls my shirt off.

He sleeps shirtless, so that's already gone.

He strips me of my clothes, kissing my body all over, leaving hickeys all around my neck.

I place my hand on his chest as he slides off his sweatpants and boxers.

He slams his lips back into mine and I dig my nails into his back as he slides into me.

Making love.