Special Chapter 4 - The proposal

Start from the beginning

Jade leaned back on the mattress and turned her face to look at Tori in bed. She was asleep in a supine position, naked of course just like her and Jade could see her perky bare breasts lifting up and down slowly as she was breathing in her sleep. Her nipples were hardened. Jade smirked looking at her girlfriend's boobs and licked her lips while leaning her face closer to her chest.

"Good morning girls, are you cold? Don't worry mommy is here to take care of you two" she whispered to Tori's breasts smiling at the nipples like they could see and hear her. Then she started to gently touch the left breast first, circling the nipple with her index finger. She heard Tori release a long breath but she continued to sleep. Jade smiled. She couldn't even remember when they fell asleep the previous night after having had mind blowing sex the whole day... And the day before too... She wasn't even sure if it was night or morning already when they fell asleep, so she wasn't surprised that Tori was still so out cold. Jade couldn't hold back anymore, as she took Tori's left nipple in her mouth and started sucking on it. Tori turned her head on the other side from Jade and breath hard again, but continued to sleep. Jade released the nipple and smiled as she began to lick the rest of Tori's left boob. The Latina had a small freckle, barely noticeable, just below her areola and Jade loved that particular of her girlfriend's tit. She kissed it before leaning more on her girlfriend's chest to reach her right boob too. She gave it the same treatment of the left one before moving with her whole body closer to Tori's. Jade took one of her girlfriend's thighs between her legs and started grinding on it while resuming to suck on Tori's breasts like a baby, switching from the right one to the left one and vice versa. At one point Jade was grinding so hard on Tori's thigh that the Latina started to wake up.

"Yessss ohhhhh Tori you're so hot!" Tori heard her girlfriend say. Tori started to feel the weight of Jade's body on her while she was opening her eyes finding her girlfriend's face at the level of her breasts while Jade was moving her hips against her thigh that was between her legs. She appeared to have just had an(other) orgasm.

"Jade... you took advantage of me while I was asleep haven't you?... again..." Tori said looking at her but she was smiling.

Jade was panting but after a few second managed to say "I didn't finish yet... so lean back, think about me and relax babe". Tori saw her sliding down her body and immediately dive her face in her pussy. The Latina leaned her head back on the pillow closing her eyes while gripping the back of Jade's head with her hands releasing a gasp.

"Jaa-de... Easy down there... I'm still very sensitive after what we... Oh daaaaamn" she wasn't able to finish as she felt Jade starting to suck on her clit. She gripped her head tighter even digging her nails on the back of her skull. If Jade was feeling pain, that only seemed to spur her further as she was now flicking Tori's clit with her tongue while pushing two fingers inside of her. Tori whimpered

"Oh g... god... baby..." she screamed while her eyes went shut, her hands left Jade's head and her nails started to scratch the mattress. Tori felt Jade's other hand, the one that wasn't inside of her, reaching up to hold one of her own hands and starting to caress it with her thumb

"You want me to stop? Sorry honey, I didn't realize you were still so sensitive" Jade asked her after releasing her mouth from her vagina and looking up. Her fingers starting to slow down their rhythm. But Tori shook her head

"No... please continue... I... want you" she said trying to show her girlfriend a smile while panting. Jade smiled at her but decided to remove her fingers from Tori's vagina and replace them with her tongue starting to lick ar her folds. Tori felt less pain but still a lot of pleasure thanks to Jade's skilled tongue.

Gosh she knows my body so well...Well she was the one who initiated me to sex afterall Tori was thinking while smiling and continuing to enjoy her girlfriend that was now licking up and down her vagina. At one point she felt Jade's tongue probe her and going deep in her pussy hitting a very delicate spot that gave Tori a huge rush of pleasure all of a sudden