"Talk to me baby~" Jennie beg with her baby voice.

"Uuhhm?"

She cup Lisa's cheeks and kiss her lips continuously but Lisa have no reaction at all.

"Okay if you don't want to talk to me, it's fine" She give up and lay down beside her then she turn her back.

Lisa glance at her wife but she stay still and didn't bother to talk to her. Jennie waited until a few minute if Lisa will snake her arms into her body she expect too much. She rub her face and get up from the bed before she look at Lisa

"Yah! Are we going to sleep like this?" Jennie throw her tantrums, she can't bear Lisa.

Finally, Lisa put down her phone and look at her. Her face have no expression at all so Jennie can't tell if she's mad or sad.

"I am just upset that you didn't let me go with them. I'm just sad and upset but it's okay if I can't really go, I understand your point" Lisa smile a bit.

Jennie feel guilty, she look down on her hand and sigh "I am sorry if you will that I'm holding you by your neck. I'm just worried about you besides we have kids already. Are you going to leave me with them alone?"

"I can tell my Mom and Dad to stay here while I'm away for two days but.. Let's end this conversation. I understand it, you don't have to say sorry" She assure her.

Jennie throw herself to Lisa and hug her really tight "Okay okay, I will let you. I'm sorry.. You can enjoy for two days just don't be upset to me"

Lisa hug her too "No. It's okay.. We can do that some other time"

"No, Wendy is right.. We should let you. I'm sorry baby~" Jennie softly said.

"Really? I can go?" Lisa parted from their hug to look at Jennie's face who's pouting because of feeling guilty, her wife nod her head and buried her face on Lisa's neck once again.

"Don't be upset, okay? I can't stand seeing you like that"

"I'm not upset. I love you my Jennie" Lisa kiss Jennie's head and tighten her embrace

"I love you too my Lisa"

Lisa's smile widened, she take her phone on the table while Jennie is hugging her and don't want to let go. She type something saying She approve, I told you I need to act for the whole day so I can convince her that I'm upset and sad. She sent the message through their group chat and kiss Jennie's cheeks.

"But hun.. I have a condition" Jennie pulled out and look at Lisa who's waiting for it "So I am sure that you're not going to do some foolishness"

"What is it?" Lisa asked.

-----

Lisa's P. O. V.

"We're such a great actor!" Seulgi chuckle.

"Of course! I even cry just to convince Chaeyoung, she wipe my tears and ask for forgiveness" Jisoo Unnie smirk while looking for a snack.

I step inside the cart while Seulgi is pushing it. Basically, we are here inside the mart near at the foot of the mountain. We successfully convinced our wives to have this exciting trip. I am so sorry Jennie for lying.

"Unnie could you give me that bread for Skyler?"

Jisoo throw me the bread so I put it on my lap, Yeah Skyler is with us. That is Jennie's condition so I won't do anything. That's crazy but I let it pass, it will be our bonding too. Daehan couldn't go because he has school, he even cry and feel jealous but I assure him that we will have a date once I get home.