"It's once a year camping experience in that area. Please Jennie and Chaeng let them.. I already bought a ticket for them.. I mean four for us" Seulgi stated.

"Yah! You really think I will let you?!" Irene scoff that made the four startled "How could you decide on your own? You will leave us alone in the hous?!"

Seulgi back away, her heartbeat is madly pounding in nervousness.

"I was about say it to you when everything is settled. Mom will be there in the house.. We're just going to have alone time" Seulgi said in defense.

"Mama No no no" Aleyna butt in while showing her index finger.

Seulgi scratch her head and step on Wendy's foot "This is your fault you stupid bitch" She groan.

"Yah! You should let the three enjoy alone atleast. You are holding them by their necks and it's not good" Wendy exclaimed, she thought that it will be a good defense for the Ladies but she's wrong.

Jennie and Irene glare at her and took the fork on the tray. The three step backwards and grip on each others arms.

"Are you serious about this Wendy? Really?" Jennie mock "Maybe you poison Lisa's head again, right? She got recovered from being sick and yet you'll drag her somewhere again? Let her rest"

"But I'm fine and-"

"Shut up" Jennie pointed the fork on Lisa's mouth "I won't let her, you hear me? You can go the three of you. We'll have our own camping in the garden"

Lisa look at her in disbelief "Outside the house?? That is crazy" She pouted.

"We can let you.. I was just wondering.. Why Seulgi bought only four tickets in camping trip if she can buy all of us and  really wanted to experience it with her family? She even hide it from Irene Unnie.. Something is not right. You can buy us a ticket too" Chaeyoung finally speak.

Seulgi scratch her head "A-Ah.. It's alone time.. " She stuttered.

"Any words Jisoo Kim?" Chaeyoung asked her wife.

"I think I should stay at home with Chaeyoung and have a camping inside our room" She laugh forcefully and look at the three.

"So it's fine al-" Jennie didn't finish her words when Lisa walk out, her face is kinda sad and disappointed at the same time.

"I think we need to go home Chaeyoung? I have a meeting in the company" Jisoo plainly said and walk out the house bringing the key of their car.

Wendy shrug her shoulder and wave to the kids before she left, leaving the four inside the living room.

Jennie massage her temple and close her eyes "I'm sorry about my fourth child though"

---

9:30 PM

Jennie walk inside their room, seeing the sulky Lisa who's lying on the bed and scrolling through her phone. Since she walked out from them, she barely speak and just lock herself inside the room or play with her kids.

Jennie sigh and sit beside Lisa then she hug her from the back. She can feel that her wife is kinda sad and felt embarrassed in front of her friends.

"Are you upset?" She softly said.

"No"

Jennie make Lisa look at her "You're not talking to me since earlier" She pouted.

Lisa didn't speak and just continue looking at her phone. Jennie remove Lisa's one hand on her phone then she put herself on Lisa's top to get her attention.