"What are you doing Dada?" He asked when he get nearer, Lisa teases him by pointing the vacuum on his face that made him scared "It's not funny!" He whimper and put his hands on his waist.

Lisa laugh and turn off the vacuum "I'm just teasing you" She turn it off "We're cleaning the house because it's kinda messy"

"Yah V, you should learn how to clean the house as well" Wendy retorted, she stop from wiping the floor and catch her breath.

"But I'm still a baby. Mommy's baby" He pouted and sit on the couch.

"You're not baby anymore. Lauren is the new baby" Lisa tease him.

Skyler squinted his eyes then roll it "It's your jam" He hissed and jump on the couch.

The Ladies walk inside the living room with other kids. They went confused why the four are cleaning the house. Jennie put the tray on the table and furrowed her brows to Lisa.

"Why are cleaning the house?" She asked.

"Yey sandwich!" Skyler said in excitement and took a piece of it, as well as Daehan and Aleyna.

Lisa look at the three and then smile at Jennie "Nothing. We just want to help you through the household so you won't ask for a housekeeper" She stated.

Chaeng sit on the couch and put Lauren on her lap while Irene who's looking at them suspiciously.

"I don't think it is the main reason" Irene look at her wife who's sweating a lot.

"Yah! We're just helping Jennie.. Why are you accusing us that we have something to ask to Jennie and Chaeng to let the two come with us? Huh?" Wendy said without a pause.

The eyes of three went wide and face palm themselves. Jennie and Chaeng tilted their heads as they're confused on what they're pertaining to. Wendy's eyes widened and cover her mouth when she realize what she said.

"I'm sorry" She mouthed to the three.

"I knew it tss" Irene flip her hair and sit on the couch "They have something to ask Jennie and Chaeng, I'm so sure"

Seulgi furrowed her brows and pointed her wife "Yah! You're not supposed to precede on what they're going to say!"

"Are you pointing a finger on me Kang Seulgi??" She groan.

Seulgi look at her finger then she hides it in her pocket "No babe.. I'm just telling you to let them be" She explain with her calm tone of voice and laugh awkwardly.

Jennie cross her arms "What is it?"

Lisa took her deepest breath and look to the idiots before she speak "I want to tell you th-"

"No" Jennie declared and sit on the couch.

Lisa knitted her brows and went agape "I'm not done yet!"

The three walk towards Lisa so they can beg to their wives about the exciting camping trip.

"When I said No.. It's a No" Jennie firmly said and take Lauren on her lap.

"So that's why you are really eager to clean the living room because you need something? I should say No too Jisoo Kim" Chaeng softly said.

Lisa drop her vacumm and Jisoo smash the towel on the couch. The three elbowed Wendy on her chest secretly that made her groan in pain.

"But hun.. It's just a camping trip, you know I like to experience it since then" Lisa beg and sit beside Jennie, she shake Jennie's arm and show her baby expression.