Chapter 46: "This is something between him and I."

Start from the beginning

______________________________________

-AMANDA-

-Why are people staring at us?... I mean, I know why, but do they have to look at me?!-

I look at the boy next to me, who doesn't seem to be bothered at all. Infact, he seems to enjoy it. His hand is scooped to mine as we walk past the staring people.

"Relax. Don't mess this up." He whispers to me. -What a jerk! He wasn't like this, when we were alone. So why is he changing into a jerk again?!... Why did I even agree to this in the first place?! God, I'm really stupid!-

"Shush! I wasn't going to!" I glare at him and a small smile appears to his face. -How stupid...-

We walk and try to ignore all those comments, but it's no use. It's everywhere... all the hate, all the glares... it's all, because of me... I feel so small and useless... I'm-

"Is it true?!" A familiar voice covers all the other voices. I immediately turn to look at the last person, I wanted to see.

He looks so broken, stressed and upset. It just aches my heart. -What have I done?!- I can feel Blake tightening his hand on mine.

"Amanda, please tell me this is a joke." Raven takes steps closer, but Blake pulls me back, before he can reach for my hand. The more I look at Raven, the more it makes me sad.

"Got a problem?" Blake hisses, making Raven look away from me. "She's going out with me now. Can't you see? I am the person she wants to be with. Get over it." -Lies... they are all lies...- It takes me a while before I look at the man, who is the first that confessed to me and whom I turned down. His jet black hair covers his face. I can't really see his reaction, but his body is trembling.

The crowd start whispering again, after hearing all of this. Suddenly, Raven grabs Blake by his shirt and slams him to the locker. -W-WHAT..?!-

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Raven punches Blake straight to his face with out hesitation, making him tumble to the side. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?! HAVEN'T YOU GOT EVERYTHING YOU WANTED ALREADY?!" He keeps on punching Blake from his body to his face.

-I NEED TO STOP THEM... BUT HOW?!-

Blake tries to block the punches and strikes back, making Raven stumble aside. "YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT!"

Crystal and Courtney appear next to me. They widen their eyes at the scene and then to me.

"What is going on?" Crystal pulls me away from the spot, I've been standing. I noticed, that I froze.

Courtney nervously bites on her lip. "OH SHIET! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD HIM!" She covers her face. -No...no it's not. All of this is my fault.-

Crystal comforts her. "No, it's not. He'll find it out sooner or later, anyways."

Raven doesn't back off and keeps on boxing, even though he's getting damaged as well. "ISN'T IT ENOUGH ALREADY, THAT YOU ARE DESTROYING MY LIFE?!" -I can hear his pain... everyone can...- That sentence causes everyone to keep quiet and stare at the mysterious student.

Blake rapidly dodges and slams Raven to the ground, beating him. "IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Somehow, Raven manages to escape from Blake and now he's on top of him. "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

-Did he just... No... please god, don't tell me he did...-

Four Teachers finally came to seperate the bloody fight and tear them apart, luckily the two let it happen. Blake doesn't release his dead glare and so does Raven.

The teachers seem to ask them questions, but the only one who's answering is Blake. "This is something between him and I."

Raven stares at the ground and quietly mumbles. "Tell me Amanda, do you really love him?" His voice trails off and my tears start rolling down my cheeks.

I look over to Blake, who seems to avoid my eyes as well. ("Relax. Don't mess this up.")

-Why does it hurt so bad?!... Why am I feeling guilty?!-

"Yes."

Everyone seems to look surprised at me, even Blake. Only Raven seemed to have known the answer already. "I understand." He quietly says and looks up to me. -No...it aches so bad...- "I hope you'll be happy." He warmly smiles at me.

-I can't! My heart... WHY IS HE SMILING AT ME, WHEN I CAN CLEARLY SEE THE SADNESS IN HIS EYES?!...-

He turns to look at Blake, who's glaring. "As for you... treat her the way I would and if you hurt her, You'll have to face me again." The teacher then drags him out, followed by Blake, who's also getting dragged away.

-I DON'T LIKE THIS! I HATE IT! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I JUST LOST SOMEONE?! WHICH I CLEARLY DID BUT... THIS IS WAY TO PAINFUL!!! Should I have said the truth? Should I just have dropped all the plans Blake and I did?... What should I have done?-

My hopeless tears can't heal anything, they just flow. Crystal stares shocked at me and hugs me tight. "I'm, oh my goodness...What should I say?..."

Courtney hugs me aswell and I can feel them dragging me away. The hallway is filled with chatter again and it's killing me.

As we walked past the last person, I spot Charles looking at me, with the same face expression Raven had on.

______________________________________

Author: I know this is a overdramatic scene :'(... buuuttt Don't worry and trust me :3 it'll be better!

What would you do, if you were Amanda?

Would you keep the lie for Blake's future?

Would you tell Raven the truth?

Would you talk with Charles, your childhood crush, after all this happened?

What will happen next?