Bathroom // Veronica x Reader (requested)

Requested - @CillianChamp21 // thank you to everyone sending in requests, plenty more to come ~ enjoy :)

Veronica, Betty, Jughead, Archie and y/n sat on the red sofas in the student lounge of Riverdale high. Engaging in multiple conversations mostly including the most recent drama, the farm. A cult consuming innocent souls. Brainwashing them. Betty explained how the farm has now not only taken Kevin, her mum and Polly but now they have taken away her home too. She didn't want to live at the farm. To be honest I don't blame her.

One by one the members of the group began to leave the lounge and head elsewhere. Until it was just Veronica and y/n. Veronica smiled sweetly. Y/n had a crush on Ronnie only, y/n didn't realise the raven haired girl liked her back. She began to feel slightly awkward as she tends to get when she's left with people she likes.
"I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back in a few minutes" y/n told V.
As soon as y/n left the room, Veronica felt something. Something deep. She really did like y/n but she couldn't act on it. Not in school, in front if everyone. What if she didn't like her back. She couldn't do it at home or her parents would catch her. She wasn't ashamed but she didn't want her private life to get out and if y/n liked her back maybe she was the one not comfortable with being so public.
A whirlwind of thoughts went round her head. In that instant, she leapt up from her current position.

Veronica entered the bathrooms, seconds after y/n. "Ronnie?" Y/n asked confused. She just stared into her eyes not saying a word. Y/n's heart sped up. "Erm I'm going to the toilet" y/n said, coming out as more of a question. Before she could move V stepped out and grabbed her wrist. Pulling her closer.

Veronica's lips latched onto y/n's. After comprehending what was going on. Y/n kissed back. The kiss deepened. The dark haired girl slowly moved forward causing y/n's back to collide with the wall. Finally after a heated moment, they pulled away panting for breath. V smiled.
"Finally she makes a move" y/n giggled before Leaning back in. The spark between them was present, igniting something new in the both of them. This was just the beginning for the new lovers.

————————————————————————
I have managed to write most of the requests with only a few left to write. I just need to publish them now, which they will be over the next week or so with maybe one a day? Something like that. Anymore requests feel free to leave a comment or message. I can't thank you guys enough for all the positive feedback I have received and all the requests sent in! I never even thought so many people would read this but it's almost hit 50k which is crazyyy. Also thank you for all the votes too! Keep em' coming and don't forget to follow to stay updated. Love you guys! Thank you <3