Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

Before I know it, we make it to church. It's a good sized church. Nothing real special about it. They have donuts and coffee, but I can never have any. I don't go to that area. My siblings and I always go to the kid's church. It's horrible. The only good person there is Shigaraki Tomura. He's Toya's best friend. We call him Shigs for short.

We get our little name tag things, and mom walks us to the room, leaving us to go to dad at the "big kid church".

I walk over with my siblings to where Shigs is, but Toya runs over to hug him. Natsu, Fuyumi and I just walk, talking about nonsense.

We get there a few seconds after Toya, and they haven't stopped hugging. They haven't seen each other in a day, and this is how they react... they just need to date.

They release, so I go over to them, Natsu and Fuyumi went over to these two twin girls who're their friends.

"How's home?" I hear my brother ask.

Shigs sighs. "It's... okay. Nothing much has happened this week."

"I'm here if you need me. We both have phones now, so we can call and text."

The backed haired boy nods and smiles. "I know, Toya. I will text if something bad happens."

"Is your dad okay?"

"Yeah. He's fine. Nothing too major. Well, nothing is sight."

I shiver at what he said. "Nothing in sight". If you can't see it, then it didn't happen. Well, that's how are parents see it at least. We have to see it whenever we look in the mirror.

No, I'm not talking about unseen physical bruises. I'm talking about the mental ones. The ones only you can see. The ones that haunt you when you try to go to sleep.

You don't have evidence of any abuse. It's almost the worst kind of abuse there is. Well, in my opinion. If you asked Shigs, I bet you would get a different answer.

"Is your dad singing today?" I ask, and be shakes his head.

"No. He is playing guitar though."

We talk for a couple more minutes, but soon enough our little lesson starts, so we become quiet and listen.

It wasn't much. It was just then going into "more detail" with the story of Jonah and the big fish.

The two hours doesn't end quick enough in my opinion. It drags on... and on... and on... and on... I've had enough salvation for today.

Mom comes to pick us up, and we head out for lunch. We get fancy lunch on Sundays. That's the only perk of this all.

Dad's a pretty big celebrity by now though, so we have paparazzi following us around.

"Todoroki! Todoroki! How do you feel about the accusations about you abusing your family!?"

Mom pulled my siblings and I closer to her.

"Todoroki! When are you going to release your new album!? It's been two years!"

Mom tried to cover our faces.

"Todoroki! What's your opinion on this photo of you and All Might kissing?!"

Dad tried rushing, but people- the paparazzi- get in our way.

"Todoroki!"

"Todoroki!"

"Todoroki! Over here!"

"Todoroki!"

~~~

I bolt up right in my bed and look around, sweating.

It was just a dream. Well, more like a memory. I never want to go through that again.

My head turns to the door when I hear a loud, hey distant "What!".

I furrow my brows in confusion as I see people running past my door to whatever happened.

I weakly hey up and grab my IV thing, so I can roll it with me. I look out and walk a little ways down. The double doors are open, and I just see Izuku being held down by Shin and... Bakugou! What? Why is he here?! I look like complete shit! I can't let him see me like thi- Shoto, now's not the time...

I try to walk over to see what's happening, but everything's happening so fast, and there's so much noise.

All I know for certain is that Izuku thrashes his head back and hits Bakugou square in the nose.

My eyes widen, and all I can say is, "Holy shit!"

~~~

Hey, it's Loveliness! I'm sorry this is so short, but I'm dead tired and school's already a pain, but I made a friend! I actually made a few, but I think this specific friend will last awhile.

I have a question for y'all. So, I have this idea for a book. It's UraToga, and it's really cute. Well, I think it is. It's called: The Dragon and the Princess. Yes, I know, very generic. But I love generic names. Lol.

Description:
Uraraka Ochako rather likes being a princess. She has everything she needs, so she does not have many complaints, even if the dresses are quite itchy. Everything was perfect; well, until she has to find a prince to marry.

Cover:

So do y'all think I should do it???

Anyways! What do you think about Sho's dream?

What do you think is happening with Shig's mom?

And what do you think is gonna happen next?!?!?!?!

Thank you so much for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow me! Bye!

Loveliness out!