My stomach growled and I walked downstairs. His house was so huge , I almost got lost. I heard him talking with someone else and I walked to the direction of their voices. I got to the living room and I met my nightmare.

Harry King.

Son of a bitch.

I don't usually swear but this idiot makes me want to cuss so much!

He was looking at me intently with a strange glint in his eye.

"H-Harry! What are you doing here?" I asked him faking enthusiasm and I walked over to him and gave him a hug

"I came to see you Ari. I heard you got sick?" He said after smelling my hair. Weird guy.

"Y-yea, it's nothing much.. Nick Just exaggerates." I said and I saw Nick rolling his eyes.

"I'll go check on breakfast. Give me a minute.." he said leaving Harry and I alone and I wanted to beg him not to.

"Hmm. Smart move, falling sick huh?" He said in a small voice with his hands in his pockets .

"I-it was unintentional.."

" Whatever, worked like a charm. You have no idea how panicked he was on the phone." He chuckled. "Silly guy. Pathetic."

I just looked at him and as time went on, my dislike for him intensified.

"So who's Taylor? He's the guy that got you sick hm? You're sleeping around now?" He asked and I felt anger bubble in me.

"Tyler's my friend. And he didn't get me sick. Your presence is now though." I said with a fake smile and he chuckled again.

"Feisty. I bet that's why he likes you so much. But don't fucking have that attitude with me. I'll ruin you .." He muttered with a fake smile too. He touched my hair.

"You smell like him."

Duh! I used his shampoo! And his arms were wrapped around me all night in a tight embrace.

I didn't say anything and just looked at him. Nick soon came it and broke the awkward silence, telling us to move to the dining table. He was ahead of both of us, oblivious to what was going on.

I'm sorry Nick..

Harry then whispered in my ear, "I fucking hate it. But keep doing what you're doing."

He hates that I smell like him? Is he crazy?

We took a seat and said grace before meal. I was actually surprised Harry knew God since he initiated it but who am i to judge?

Breakfast was good! Nick had his chef make it and it was delicious. We made small talk during breakfast. Mostly Nick and Harry though. I was hoping he wouldn't ask any questions about me and Harry and thankfully he didn't.