Chapter 66 - Viktor's influence

Start from the beginning

I have a Machiavelli smile on my lips. Make Sebastian cum isn't a challenge, it's my pleasure, and it's what I can do the best! I start removing Sebastian's pants, and he helps me arching his hips up, making my task easier. Then, I lay down between my wolf's legs, and I capture his gorgeous dick with my mouth, and I start to comply with the challenge.

I play with my tongue on the head of his hardened cock. I lick it, and lap it, and twirl my muscle on the tip of his shaft. I can listen to him moaning of pleasure, but very far from an orgasm yet. I pass my tongue through all his length, and I stop on his balls. I put them inside of my mouth and suck them slowly not to hurt him, as the sadist one here is he, not me. I can feel Sebastian shivering and having goosebumps under my abilities on the pleasure of the flesh, but he's holding himself not to let it go. He wants to make it lasts for a long time, increasing the difficulty level of the challenge.

I start sucking his cock with languorous movements. I go with my mouth up and down his length, twirling my tongue on the tip of his dick, and caressing the balls softly with my hand. My turn to drive Sebastian insane... I intensify the movements of my mouth and hand, and I keep going in this rhythm, but I can sense that he's holding himself firmly, not to cum at all. He's making the success of this challenge becoming an impossible mission, as he has too much self-control and self-restraint, just like Nicolae, as both are dangerous creatures from the Darkside, and controlling themselves is vital.

But I won't let Sebastian gets the best in this challenge. I will make him cum at all costs. So, I decided to try a last low blow to make him explodes in pleasure. I insert my index finger on his asshole softly and slowly. I can feel him stiffing all his muscles and opening his fierce amber eyes wide in surprise while holding his breath, but he didn't say anything or try to stop me. Or he knows very well what I'm doing, or he's paying the price to know what I am up to. I insert my finger deeper until I can feel his prostate, and I start to massage it in the correct intensity.

"Time to milk the cow... I mean, the wolf."

My mouth continues in the up and down movements through his shaft in an accelerated rhythm, my hand massaging his balls, and my finger massaging his ass. Sebastian can't help himself anymore. He's trying hard not to cum, but it's impossible as I know exactly which buttons to press to make a man gives me what I want from him, and it isn't different with Sebastian. He explodes in pleasure in such an intensity that I bet he had never felt before. He groans loudly, almost like a beast, and arches his torso while giving me his milk that I drink greedily.

"Checkmate!"

After the cum, Sebastian lays his back again on the grass. He's breathless, and still shivering from head to toe, as like small electric waves are running through his entire body. He seems a little bit lost as well, as a truck has run over him. I have a broad grin on my lips.

"Challenge accepted. Challenge accomplished. As always..."

Sebastian: Uh! Oh, my God! Uh!

Sebastian still has a hard time to breathe. I bet that he has more air after running a marathon than he's having right now. He still has goosebumps all over his body, and difficulty in getting his thoughts in order. I hope it serves to him not to challenge druidesses next time.

After long minutes still under the effects of his strong cum. Sebastian is back to reality, and he seems really disturbed on how he has come and how intense it was. I was right about he had never tasted it before.

Sebastian: No one has never defiled my asshole, little fairy. You were the first one.

I giggle on his observation and say in a playful tone.