For the reason his eyes were pitch black, was because he was no longer a Vampire, nor was he a spirit.

Kim Seokjin was about to reveal exactly what he was to Namjoon, right before his eyes.

"I was never sincere with you from the start. There is a lot I hold within my chest, far more than just a beating heart, my dear." He extended his arm out to Namjoon, his body becoming unstable.

"I have a secret to share with you." He fell to the floor, growling loudly.

"Seokjin, what's wrong!" Namjoon knelt to the ground, but Seokjin pushed him away.

His laughter echoed, as his clothes burned to crisp. His naked body slowly became morphed.

Horns grew out of the temples of his head, breaking through his tender flesh. Namjoon held back on doing anything, because his mind was now distracted by the smell of blood.

And Seokjin knew he was.

"Come closer, my love. I know you're dying to have a taste." The gap in Namjoon's mouth widened. He didn't think about it twice, and bit into Seokjin's exposed neck.

This ignited a spark within the vampire's body. Without knowing, Namjoon was sucking Seokjin's abilities to be a vampire, strengthening his own.

"Keep going." Seokjin's eyes turned white, momentarily. His claws sinking into Namjoon's back as the doctor held onto his nude frame, caressing his body.

Something was holding Namjoon back from pulling his lips away from Seokjin's neck. It was his addictive taste. He was unaware of what he was doing to Seokjin's body, for the vampire was losing his form, and taking on a new one.

The doctor wiped his bloodstained lips, swallowing the last bit of blood he had on the tip of his tongue. His breathing became heavy as he fell to the ground.

Seokjin's old abilities had been transmitted into his body now, and Namjoon was taking it all in.

His body became stronger.

His teeth sharper.

His thirst unquenchable.

And his heart became darker.

"Good boy." He hissed at Seokjin's voice, unable to tell who he was at first sight. For he was no longer a vampire, but a demon.

Wings had grown out of his pale back, horns were on both sides of his temples, his eyes were pitch black. His voice echoed with a chilling sensation, and he possessed the powers to do many things he couldn't do when he was a vampire.

Namjoon had lost sense of who he was.

"Who am I, Seokjin. And who are you..." He looked down at his hands, seeing how pale his skin had become.

"I am the demon that woman turned me into, years ago. And you? You are mine, Dr. Kim." Seokjin's dominant side was now stronger than Namjoon's. The vampire was under his spell, as he unbuttoned his shirt.

However, Namjoon wasn't willing to be taken over in such a way. Seokjin might have the powers to control Namjoon's mind and body, but he didn't stand a chance to dominate the vampire, without falling for his seductive game.

"You cheated!" Seokjin aggressively moaned, sinking his nails into Namjoon's back. This time, he didn't draw blood, he cut through his back. Blood dripping down him as Seokjin let him do as he pleased.

"Let's get one thing straight-" The vampire pulled on Seokjin's hair, roughly.

"You can control me and you may be able to do many things to my body, but I can fuck you better." He himself was moaning at the sensation he felt when entering Seokjin.