80 ⸸

Seokjin woke up in a strange man's arms, feeling drugged. He was in an unfamiliar place.

There were huge lights surrounding him everywhere.

"He's awake." The unknown man who was holding him in his arms, was also holding him hostage. He had an ankle brace on both of his ankles, and his wrists were now getting tied to a hospital bed.

"Good. Now we can proceed to further investigate him." And by that, Joowon meant to experiment with the vampire with new things such as blood samples, odd tests, placing him in strange machines, and giving him medicine he's never taken before.

He had an allergic reaction to one of them, his throat closed up and he was holding it while struggling to breathe. They forced his mouth open and gave him a benadryl for the allergy. After another hour of sleeping, the man woke up to something worse: He was now inside of a tube filled with water, hooked onto a breathing tube to be able to breathe underwater.

Strangers were all around him, observing him from far away.

"One down, one to go." He heard Joowon's voice.

"We're going to need more enforcement to capture the second one. Namjoon is a different type of vampire." The older guy who was next to him said, staring at Seokjin.

"There's no need. I'll personally confront the second vampire. My brother was changed one
day ago, he can't possibly be just as advanced as Mr. Kim. It'll be a piece of cake to capture him." Joowon tapped on the cold glass tube. Seokjin couldn't move his head. He couldn't move a single muscle in him. He was attached to wires that connected to various other machines that were pumping the blood out of his body and if he moves, he would be electrocuted by another machine that he was hooked onto just to prevent him from escaping. The man had absolutely no way to escape.

Except for one. One possibility that was too risky for him to even think properly, but it's the only thing he could do at the moment: Telepathically connect with Namjoon.

"Dr. Kim, can you hear me?" He shut his eyes and waited.

Immediately afterwards, he got a response.

"Seokjin! Where are you? I followed him, but Joowon locked the door with a pass code and I can't get in no matter how much I try." Namjoon was nearby. This relieved Seokjin, but stressed him out as well.

"I don't have enough time to explain this to you, Namjoon. I don't know where I am, but use your powers." There wasn't time or a proper way to explain everything, but Namjoon knelt to the floor, feeling sick to his stomach.