109 ⸸

While Namjoon waited outside, Seokjin sighed when he made sure that the doctor was nowhere around. He didn't want to make him leave the party just because he didn't feel well. His head was spinning again.

"I shouldn't have let Dr. Kim leave me. I don't feel good at all... The lighting in this restroom doesn't allow me to see anything." He closed his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath in.

The sound of music got louder whenever someone would open the door to use the public bathroom Seokjin was in, making the man feel more uncomfortable.

Aside from his dizziness, the man felt more than just that. His symptoms escalated to headache and nausea. He leaned his head over the toilet bowl, feeling relied after having thrown up.

His headache went away in a matter of seconds, and his dizziness was completely gone.

"I don't understand. What's happening to me? What..." Seokjin asked himself, while drying his hands out.

Although the man felt very weak at first, he went back outside and the lights were turned off again. The darkness allured him further towards the dance floor. All of the bodies moving around, enjoying the rhythm of the music, the music that he enjoyed was playing track after track, even the party lights seemed enjoyable to Seokjin. He felt completely different.

He's never felt so intrigued with the music. His body started to move on its own, automatically inviting itself to the dance floor. Seokjin attracted a lot of girls towards him with his handsome looks and dance moves, that were a bit sensual at the same time.

But he didn't end up dancing with a female, for a man walked up next to him and held onto his waist. Seokjin swung his arms around the man's neck, amazed by his dancing.

"You didn't tell me you could move your body so smoothly, Dr. Kim." Seokjin smiled.

"Speak for yourself, handsome. You never told me you were so good at dancing." The lovers were finally starting to have a good time. Seokjin found out that he actually enjoys dancing. The adrenaline rush it gave him was the same he felt when making love with Namjoon and the same whenever he would become eager to drink blood.

"Why did that just come to my mind? Seokjin, what are you thinking? Forget it. Just forget it and never think about that again." The man thought he was losing his mind by thinking such an absurd thing. He was dubbed a "Bloodsucker" once, and he refuses to go back to living that life.

He blocked any thoughts of that crimson substance and turned his attention back to Namjoon. The music continued and so did Seokjin.

"I'm going to sit down, baby! Are you coming with me?" Namjoon shouted over the loud music.

"I'm going to stay a bit longer! Go rest, Dr. Kim! I'll be okay!" With a simple peck on his lips, Namjoon left the man to go sit back down at his table. A song Seokjin had heard before at Cyberpunk suddenly came on, and the man was lost in a trance. He forgot about his physical state and proceeded to continue dancing, earning more than just a few glares, this time, he earned the spotlight and a new dance partner.

It was very dark in the party, and Seokjin could only pay attention to the loud music and the blinding disco lights along with the fog machine were clouding his vision so much that he couldn't see who he was dancing with.

Judging by the large hands, the face shape, and the silhouette of the person's body type, Seokjin can tell that he was dancing with a male. A male who was gripping onto his waist the way Namjoon was before he left. He knew that the person wasn't Namjoon, but he didn't know who it was.

It was getting steamy on the dancefloor. So much that Seokjin had to take his lab coat off, and place it down on a coat rack. He didn't have that much time to even properly place it on the rack when his mysterious dance partner pulled him back onto the dance floor.

The man could have denied his request, but another one of his favorite songs started and
Seokjin let his body take over his mind and control him. And his mind wanted to dance this song, so no matter who his dance partner was, Seokjin was still going to dance to that song.

The first song he danced with the mysterious and unknown man went well. This time, the male figure was groping Seokjin's butt, and being very touchy with the man. Seokjin wasn't abroad and didn't enjoy being touched in such ways by the man.

"Hey, stop that or I'll leave." The man moved his hands up, making Seokjin feel a little bit more comfortable. He really couldn't see his face at all because the tall male was wearing a Halloween masquerade mask, making it harder for Seokjin to know who he was dancing with.

Right after that song ended, Seokjin retreated from the man, or at least he tried to. Just when he was ready to return to his table, the masked man grabbed his arm, stopping him from doing so. "Thank you for having this dance tonight with me, Seokjin." Seokjin was taken aback.

"How do you know my name? Have we met before?" The man asked. The other slyly wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist again, smirking. "Take a wild guess." He said, while removing his mask to expose his true identity.

Seokjin's eyes widened. It was Namjoon's enemy, known as his brother, all along.

"Joowon? Where are you taking me?" The man asked, being forced to walk outside of the parking lot.

"Stop. Let go of me!" Seokjin fought against Joowon but it was no use, the guy had found a way to tie him down and push him into a van.

"We have some unfinished business with you, my dear." He place a cold, steel knife underneath Seokjin's neck, making the man shiver.

"We? Who else is here with you?" Joowon opened the van and another person stepped inside of it.

"It's you! What do you want from me, you already did enough to ruin my life." Seokjin was angry, and frustrated as he watched the evil doctor step into the van.

"I just want to avenge my beloved brother. That's all." He grabbed Seokjin's head, tilting it
roughly.

"Look at him! Tell me who he is, or I'll slit your throat right now!" The evil man shouted. Seokjin knew that face in the picture that was being held up to his face.

He knew it very well, for it was a face that he's been seeing ever since he was locked up in the hospital.

"Lee Bohwa."