111 ⸸

[12:00 A.M.]

"He wasn't in the bathroom, like you said he was, Hoseok! I'm going outside, maybe he wants to go home already! Bye, guys!" Namjoon stood up from his chair. It had been an hour or more since he last saw Seokjin. He noticed that the man was no longer on the dance floor, or the bathroom, or anywhere else. The doctor took his car keys out of his pocket while heading outside after quickly beckoning everyone at the party.

His ears were so sensitive from the loud music, he could barely hear himself think. When he arrived at the parking lot and didn't find Seokjin anywhere, he stomped his foot on the ground, frustrated. Everything was nearly pitch black outside and the man was nowhere to be found.

"Fuck. This can't be happening." He thought to himself. Instead of going mad, he tried calling the phone he bought Seokjin. He knew that the man carried it with him everywhere in case of an emergency.

"The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable."

"That can't be. His phone has 4G and works for any emergency calls. It had full battery, he couldn't have powered it off. Someone must have taken it from him... Of course!" Namjoon's memory suddenly flashed back to when the other doctor had sat down at the table with him.

He knows that guy's car very well. It's a black SUV that he always leaves outside of the hospital because it doesn't fit through the underground parking.

Knowing this, Namjoon hoped that he was wrong and right at the same time about what he had in mind.

"Seokjin, don't tell me you're in there..." As he was about to knock on the large vehicle's window, Namjoon fell back when the van exploded in flames.

The explosion alarmed everybody at the party, pausing the event momentarily. Groups of people ran outside, as Namjoon was lying down on the cold hard ground.

"Seokjin, what have you done?!" As more people approached the van, Namjoon hid Seokjin's face with the Vampire cape of his costume and rushed him inside of the car.

"Leave me here. They'll come looking for you too, and I don't want anything to happen to you, Dr. Kim." Seokjin was covered in blood.

"Cover your head, and pull the lever on the side of your seat down." Namjoon took off immediately, but not too fast so no one would be suspicious of him.

He knew there was a different route to lead him to his house, but that route takes him about three hours driving. For his and Seokjin's safety, the doctor took the long way back home.

"I fucking knew it. I knew that sick fuck was up to no good when he sat down at our table. Seokjin, are you hurt? Are you-" Namjoon's route took a turn for the worst when he noticed the man.

He had scratch marks on his wrists, deep cuts on his legs, his costume was ruined and dismantled. His lips were dripping a thick, crimson red substance.

"Blood... Blood? Seokjin?" The doctor stared deeply into Seokjin's eyes. He noticed that they became white in under a minute.

"Do you love me?" Seokjin asked. Namjoon looked past the demonic new features on Seokjin's face and answered the man, sincerely.

"I love you to death, Seokjin." Namjoon shut his eyes for a moment, with disbelief of what his emotions were making him feel:

Nausea.

Uneasy.

Anxiety.

Goosebumps.

These were the same feelings he felt before when he got up in the morning and entered the bathroom.

They used to be the same feelings he felt when he used to visit Seokjin.

The same feelings he used to feel late at night.

When Seokjin used to be a... "Vampire."

Everything made sense to Namjoon now. He had no reason to doubt it: Seokjin was a vampire again.

He didn't say another word to the man right after he responded to his question. The doctor maintained his focus on the highway as his vision blurred. There was a foggy mist appearing in the middle of the highway, roaming around Seoul.

The doctor's vision wasn't at its best since he left his glasses at home and the contact lenses he currently had on were only for the use of his Halloween costume.

"Seokjin, can you take my contact lenses out so I can see better? I can't let go of the steering wheel just in case a car comes and I need to move mine. Can you do that for me?" Seokjin obeyed, placing his cold hands on Namjoon's face.

The doctor retreated from the man when he saw how long his nails were.

"When did your nails get so long? You're going to cut through my iris in the process of taking them out. I'll just take the contact lenses off when we get home."

"Do you love me, Dr. Kim?" Seokjin's repeated question made the doctor furrow his eyebrows.

"You just asked me that and I answered with "Yes", Seokjin." But the man didn't stop there with his questions.

"Are you daring, Dr. Kim?" He asked while tugging at the belt on Namjoon's pants. Namjoon held Seokjin's hand.

"I'm trying to drive, baby. Wait until we get home, okay?" He focused his attention on the road once more, ignoring the man.

"Seokjin! Wait, a minute! Wait a minute!" Namjoon lost control of his steering wheel when Seokjin climbed on top of him, blocking his view. The car spiraled out of control and lead them down a hill.

"I'm sorry, but this had to be done."

"What the hell are you doing!! We're going to die!" Namjoon lifted Seokjin off of him.

"No, we won't! We're going to live happily from now on, Dr. Kim. Do you trust me?" He held his hand out to Namjoon and the man rejected him.

"I don't even know you anymore. Who are you, Kim Seokjin? Who are you!" The car stopped inside of an eerie and cold forest.

Namjoon got out of the car to inspect it, Seokjin followed behind him.

"It's just a flat tire. Stay here and don't touch anything. I'm going to get my phone to call a tow truck." When the doctor reached out to open his car door, all four of the doors locked
shut.

"Who am I, you ask?" He stopped moving when Seokjin approached him.

"I'm your patient. Your lover. And your worst nightmare..." The man's hands were freezing, his voice was dark and sinister.

"Be mine. Be me, Dr. Kim." Namjoon froze in panic when he felt something sharp sink into his skin.

Seokjin's fangs were injecting the doctor with his blood; a poisonous venom that was infecting the blood of a healthy human being, Kim Namjoon.