56 ⸸

Seokjin bumped into Namjoon randomly, his hands occupied with bags.

"I can see you found something." Namjoon smiled. His hair was completely different.

"I did. You look amazing." This made the doctor feel happier.

"Thank you." They walked around the mall for a while, staring at a few strangers here and then, in search for any familiar faces. Luckily there were none this time.

As the two men headed towards the elevator, Seokjin noticed a little boy ran inside and hugged Namjoon.

"Dr. Kim!" He greeted him sweetly, accompanied by his mother.

"Oh, how's my adorable patient doing?" Namjoon tickled the young boy, making him laugh as he carried him for a while before placing him down safely.

His mother greeted the doctor, not even bothering to say a word to Seokjin.

"He certainly missed you. He's been doing so much better, and no more injuries." They had a small chat in the elevator before they parted ways as soon as it opened, the boy hugged Namjoon one last time and surprisingly his mother gave the doctor a hug as well.

They got in the car without saying a word to each other.

Namjoon backed out of the parking lot. Seokjin just stared down at the items inside of the bags.

"What did you get for yourself, Seokjin?" The young man asked, staring at Seokjin.

"You will see it tonight. I don't want to spoil anything." The young man nodded. He turned his car radio on for a while until they made it home.

Seokjin grabbed the bags, still looking at Namjoon.

"Your hair color looks good on you." Namjoon nods, walking into the apartment.

The man entered only a few seconds after Namjoon did.

"What do we do now?" He asked.

"I'm covered in hair at the moment, so I think a shower would do me well. The gathering starts at around 7:00 P.M., we're leaving around five. In the meantime, you should go get ready." Namjoon loosened his collar, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and heading to the bathroom.

Seokjin did as he was told, bringing his bags upstairs. He placed the clothes down on the bed.

He started to get undressed, when Namjoon walked in on him halfway naked. His first instinct was to cover the new clothes he bought, not his body.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you. I just forgot my towel." Namjoon grabbed his towel, leaving the man alone with a surprised look. He wondered what he was doing before he walked in, and what he bought at the mall.

He closed the door, heading back to take a shower. Seokjin continued to piece together his outfit.

For a store with such dark choices of clothing, he managed to find one of the most fanciest suits there.

Once he was fully dressed, he waited in the living room for Namjoon.

Namjoon entered his room, drying his hair. He still had to fix it again and since it was getting late, the man didn't want to waste any time fooling around, so he got dressed in his fancy suit, and even wore an earring. He likes using his black studs occasionally.

He checked himself in the mirror one last time, then left the bathroom to go find Seokjin.

He found the man standing in the living room, staring at him.

Namjoon kept eyeing him from head to toe.

"Who gave you permission to look this attractive tonight, Mr. Kim. Hmm?" He smirked, making his way towards Seokjin.