113 ⸸

The vampire fell to his knees on the ground. Tears threatened to descend from his eyes as his vision blurred again. The doctor crouched down, tracing his lips across Seokjin's shoulder, hugging him from behind.

"Why are you sad? I'm right here." His question remained unanswered as Seokjin turned his back around to face the doctor. He held onto his back, feeling how sharp the bones in his spine had gotten.

The honey brown hair color of his had changed as well as his iris. Now they were dark black. His eyes were dilated, staring directly at Seokjin.

The vampire didn't say anything, he was too distracted by Namjoon's dark identity.

"The transformation was a success. Dr. Kim, you're immortal again!" Although he held back on doing it, the vampire was so overwhelmed that he embraced Namjoon's body so tightly, something fell out of his hand and made a loud "ding" sound, echoing throughout the forest.

Namjoon caught the tiny silver object on one hand, and wrapped his hand around Seokjin's waist with the other.

"Til' death do us part is so overrated, sweetheart. I believe this belongs to you, Mr. Kim." The doctor re-inserted the tiny round silver object inside of Seokjin's ring finger.

It was the wedding ring that he had given him the day he proposed to him.

"Dr. Kim, I don't understand. Didn't you propose to me in the dream we both had? How do we still have these?"

"Look around you, this IS our dream. This is where we belong, Seokjin." The vampire held Namjoon's hand, intertwining his fingers with his. They locked hands, standing in the center of the roses and dead leaves.

The forest had become their new home, and their new world. A world in which they could finally live in and not worry about what others think.

"Follow me and watch your step." Namjoon obeyed the vampire, hearing the dead leaves crunch beneath them with every step they would take.

Seokjin lead Namjoon deeper into the beautiful forest. Gravestones of all sizes were scattered around the forest everywhere.

The cold force of the wind increased as their bodies endured the coldness.

There was a sudden stop within both of the vampire's footsteps.

"After you." Namjoon said, kissing Seokjin's hand, softly. The vampire passed through a set of two large, black gates. The gates lead them all the way to a house.

It reminded Seokjin of a Cathedral, but he knew that it was mainly because of the exterior design.

The doors were tall, in the shape of an oval, with small mirrored glasses everywhere, reflecting the color red from the inside of the house.

The house looked untouched to the vampires as they both took a step in. Inside of it were luxurious accommodations of different rooms on each levels within the house which also had a long, crimson red spiral staircase in the center of the medieval castle like home, leading to the rest of the apartment.

"If we're both in the afterlife, is this considered the "Dying Room" now?" Seokjin asked, referring to the living room they were in. While Namjoon let out a soft chuckle, he agreed with the vampire, walking around, exploring the house.

"This place is incredible." The doctor snaked his arm around Seokjin's waist while they carefully head upstairs, hearing the wooden staircase creak beneath their footsteps.

Seokjin noticed how different Namjoon had become within a matter of seconds.

His quiet voice left the vampire wondering what was going through Namjoon's head. He should know, but he doesn't.

He can't read his mind like the first time he became a vampire, so Seokjin remained clueless about what Namjoon had in his mind.

The doctor showed no emotions, no facial expressions, and wouldn't say a word to him, making Seokjin's curiosity grow until he had enough of the mystery.

"My love, what are you thinking?" When Namjoon didn't respond and just kept on walking, Seokjin grew frustrated.

The doctor continued ignoring him, making him feel upset.

"Speak to me..." His lips were suddenly silenced with a simple hush coming from the doctor.

He pushed Seokjin back, entering a mysterious room where a noise was coming from.

His hand was steady as he turned the doorknob with precautions.

"Protect your face." Seokjin did as he was told, hiding his face with his lab coat.

A swarm of bats suddenly flew out of the room as soon as the doctor unlocked the door.

The vampire had protected his face so well that he had blinded himself with his sleeves, unaware that the bats were circling around him like some type of ritual. There were far too many for him to handle, that he twisted his legs and tipped over, leaning backwards where the long staircase was.

"Namjoon!" His first instinct was to call out Namjoon's name, tipping further. Namjoon immediately caught the man in thin air; a sigh of relief exhaling from both of them when the older was safe.

"I'm sorry for shouting your name out of nowhere. I didn't mean to alarm you, Dr. Kim." Hearing this only made a mischievous smirk appear on the man's lips as he helped Seokjin readjust himself upwards.

"And that smile? What was the cause of this?" Seokjin asked, trailing his finger tip around Namjoon's lips.

The younger held his wrist, kissing the palm of his hand before slowly releasing it.

"I have a feeling that this won't be the only time you'll be screaming my name tonight, Mr. Kim." Namjoon scooped Seokjin by his waist again, pulling the man over his shoulder
to carry him towards the bedroom he had unlocked.

The bedroom was enormous. The bed was king sized, the bedsheets were red and silky smooth, the bed frame was black. The rest of the accessories inside of the room were skull heads resting on top of the large dresser and bedside tables, round paintings hanging from the black walls, along with a large chandelier hanging above the center of the room which had a wide carpet with a fancy design to compliment the drop-dead, gorgeous theme.

"How do you feel?" Seokjin asked. Namjoon's fake fangs had fallen off of him when his real fangs grew inside of him during the transformation. Most of his Halloween costume was partly dismantled.

He turned over to Seokjin to respond to him.

"I feel heated." The response coming from the doctor made a perverted grin appear on Seokjin's face.

Namjoon noticed it.

"And by 'Heat' I'm referring to my body temperature, so don't get too excited." The doctor
used this as an excuse to tease the vampire.

"We shouldn't do any physical activities without knowing if I'm coming down with something, you know. What if I die?" Seokjin seemed alarmed at first, but he soon discovered the game Namjoon was playing.

He was too wise to be fooled by him.

"You're immortal, Dr. Kim. You can't die. However, there is something killing you." His stern voice, narrowed eyebrows and daggered eyes caught Namjoon's attention.

"What is it?" Now that Seokjin triggered the doctor, he thought it was time to expose him
for the sneaky little prank he had pulled on him earlier.

He circled his index finger around the doctor's chest, slowly dragging his hands to his shoulders.

The vampire craned his neck closely to Namjoon's ear.

"It's inside of you." Seokjin referred to a suspicious growth appearing inside of the doctor's midsection. His seductive whisper left Namjoon in a trance.

His hands naturally grabbed onto Seokjin's back, moving lower towards his rear.

"Something is killing me, Seokjin. And that's you." He parted his lips, exposing his sharp teeth, aiming directly towards the man's neck.

~~~

[The following chapter is NSFW, viewer's discretion is advised! ⚠]