23 ⸸

Namjoon's POV:

"Good evening, Dr. Kim." His voice is so cold.

"Mr. Kim, are you smiling?" His soft side.

"Tell me, how have you been feeling today?"

"Like death." His weak side.

"Don't see me like this!" His strong side. Everything about him is just so mysterious. Seeing him everyday, I feel like I unlock a new emotion in him each time I see him.

"Hello? Earth to Dr. Kim! Are you alive?" I snap out of my daydream when I'm greeted by Bohwa.

I greet him with a fake smile: A common thing I've learned to do since I'm surrounded by a lot of imposters who pretend to be professionals but are actually the worst human beings alive.

His voice is annoying sometimes, to be honest. It sounds nosey, just like him. He's the nosiest doctor- On second thought, I take that back. They're "all" nosey imposters who just want to kill people to get their insurance money and experiment with them like animals.

Before anger filled up in my head, I remembered all of the patients I've seen tonight so far. I'm not going to let anyone or anything turn me into a monster like those doctors.

"Where are you headed?" Bohwa asks, following me. We start walking away from the lab, I needed to reach Hoseok's room which is very far from where Seokjin is.

"To give a patient these pills. He needs them because he suffers from panic attacks and narcolepsy." I replied with no interest. Why no interest? Because I'm not interested in spreading any information about Hoseok to Bohwa. I don't trust him at all.

He kept staring at the prescription bag as if I had a time bomb inside of it. When I was reaching Hoseok's room, I stared blankly at Bohwa to see if he would get the message and leave, but the man just stared right back at me.

"Don't you have somewhere to be, Bohwa?"

"That's right. I do." He replied, still staring at me as he walked away. Creep.

I knock on the door to Hoseok's room.

"Come in!!" He's the only patient who's survived in this hospital with such a humor.

I'm glad Bohwa left me alone. Time to focus on Hoseok and take my mind off of everyone else. In a doctor's life, his patient should always be his main priority, am I wrong?