33 ⸸

Later that night, Namjoon decided to leave his room for Seokjin to sleep comfortable in but he felt guilty of making the man sleep in the living room while he slept in his bed. He thought it was unfair to leave him sleeping in a couch while he slept on his bed, so Namjoon came up with the idea of bringing an old air mattress he had that Yoongi used to use the first week he used to stay with him. So after that, both men agreed on sleeping in the same room and were relaxed.

It started to rain really hard again, and the thunder woke him up. He felt a hand reach out and touch his arm.

"Come here, don't sleep on the floor. It's dangerous to be so close to the windows when it's raining with thunder outside." Seokjin brought the doctor close to him and they watched as the rain gradually increased by the minute.

One thunder bolt was so loud, it made the man flinch and get closer to Namjoon. Namjoon stared at him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder to bring his body towards his own.

The man's eyes shined brightly, the doctor could almost see the moonlight inside of his pupils.

Even though the night was cold and stormy, he felt so warm. The man lifted his head up, getting closer to Namjoon's chest. He felt his heartbeat echo into the man's ears.

"Dr. Kim?" He closed his eyes and leaned in.

"Don't speak." His hands intertwined with Seokjin's and then he felt something lift him out of the bed.

"Don't see. Don't see me."

"Seokjin? Seokjin!" Seokjin disappeared into the dark and Namjoon couldn't see anything
from there on.

~~~

"Huh?" Namjoon jerked up and found himself in his bed. It was morning and the whole thing had just been a dream.

He rushed downstairs when he didn't find Seokjin anywhere, then the smell of food flowed through his nostrils and filled up his lungs. When he followed the smell, it lead him to Seokjin. He found him cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, Dr. Kim. Did you sleep well last night?" The man asked.

"Last night. Seokjin, did it rain last night?" The man shook his head.

"No, sir. It didn't. The night was actually pretty quiet and peaceful." Namjoon sighed, nodding at the man.

"What are you making?" He asked, staring at the frying pan.

"Just making you something to eat so you won't be late for work, of course." Work was the last thing Namjoon wanted to worry about. He wanted to stay home with Seokjin. And what would happen if he would leave Seokjin home alone while he's at work?

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do all of this for me. I rarely eat breakfast sometimes." He giggled.

"My mother always used to say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that you should never skip it." The man placed down a plate of eggs with ham, orange juice, and sausages on the side. Namjoon's stomach was rumbling just by the delicious smells the food distributed from the smoke swirling out of it.

"This tastes incredible. Ever thought of becoming a chef? You would definitely be cut out for the job." The doctor wiped his mouth while finishing every last bite of food the man cooked for him.

How thoughtful of him, Namjoon thought.

"Did you sleep on the air mattress last night, Seokjin?" The man reacted to his name.

"No. I actually got up pretty early so I left you to sleep in your bed to prepare you breakfast."

Namjoon brought his plate to the sink and began washing it, along with the other pile of dishes that were stacked inside.

"You didn't have to. I told you I was fine with sleeping on the mattress, it's comfortable." He looked at the man.

"I have no problem with sleeping on the mattress, or even on the floor. In the end, I barely sleep at night. I haven't slept for years." Namjoon looked at the time.

7:00 A.M.

He knew he didn't have to go back to the hospital until five PM, so until then, he relaxed and spoke the whole day with the shy man.

Since he didn't have anything else to do throughout the entire day, he decided to take the man out to the mall so he could buy him clothes that he actually likes.

"Seokjin, would you like to go to the mall?" Namjoon asks, putting his lab coat away.

Seokjin nodded, silently. Namjoon found his shyness cute.

"Alright then, let's go." He wrapped his arm around the man's shoulder, and the man flinched, ducking down.

He stared at the doctor, blankly.

"I just remembered that I had to change out of these clothes." Namjoon turned around and went back to his room, leaving the man alone. He didn't think much about what the man had just done. Namjoon barely noticed when Seokjin was trying to avoid him because he was distracted remembering that he had to change his clothes.

~time skip~

They removed their seatbelts and Namjoon sat down to tie his shoe when he realized Seokjin was holding up his camera.

"Dr. Kim, smile."

The man took the photo from the camera Namjoon uses to record his videos in

The man took the photo from the camera Namjoon uses to record his videos in. He handed him the camera.

"You didn't tell me you were a photographer in disguise." He joked, admiring Seokjin's photography skills.

"Well, you didn't tell me you were a model in disguise. We get to learn something new about each other everyday."

Namjoon's face hurt from smiling at Seokjin.

"And we'll keep learning, Seokjin. We'll keep learning."