68 ⸸

Namjoon's POV:

It was around one o' clock in the morning when my phone buzzed, waking me up. I turned my head to see if it had woken up Seokjin, but he was gone. I assumed he was just in the bathroom, so I didn't bother getting up to look for him.

I attended to my phone.

"A message from Joowon? How strange. Especially at this hour." I open it.

"He calls me master too

"He calls me master too. It's over, Joon. Seokjin chose me. Who knew Vampires could be so good in bed, right?"

I don't know what went through my mind, but I slammed my phone against the wall, nearly breaking it. Then I picked it up and called Joowon who didn't pick it up.

"Seokjin loves me. Doesn't he? Why would he do this to me?" I began to lose it.

Tears welled up in my eyes, but before I gave my eyes the satisfaction of crying, I started to angrily mess up my room.

Starting with the clothes Seokjin had in the closet. They smelled like him. I began to crumble and rip them apart, just the way my heart feels right now: Ripped to shreds.

I was being so careless, I thought about myself only.

"Namjoon, Joowon isn't who you think he is. He's a liar." His voice sounded so sincere. It made me want to believe him, but I became very stubborn and close minded.

"No. You have it all wrong, Seokjin. The only liar here is you. Enjoy your time with each other." This hurts me. I don't know if it hurts him as well, I don't know if he even realizes the amount of pain he's causing me, but I don't care.

Or do I?

"He can't save you now." A familiar voice escaped someone's mouth through the phone. I've heard that voice too many times in my days, working with him for so long.

Bohwa.

Why is he with Seokjin? Who else is with him? Joowon must have something to do with this. I have to act fast...

"Farewell, Patient Kim."

I hang up the call to get dressed. Despite the disappointment I felt, I can't judge Seokjin too quickly without seeing things for my own self. Even if it means seeing him with my brother, I don't care.

I just need to make sure he's okay.

It was cold outside... I wonder if Seokjin wore anything else besides that thin sweater. To not break my head over it, I grabbed one of my jackets and put it in the backseat of my car.

~~~

"Locked." The entire building was closed. Oddly enough, the parking lot was still open even though there was no one in it.

"Please, we need your help. He's dying!" A woman was banging on the closed gates. She seemed in desperate of help.

"What happened? Are you alright?" I approached her.

"It's my husband! He's in critical condition." Her voice lowered. I followed her to wherever she was leading me to: I only assumed I was following her to where the injured man was.

"Where is he, ma'am? What type of injury is it?" She disappeared, leaving me alone next to a car.

I open the door to find that the man was an acquaintance of mine. But he wasn't just an ordinary friend, however.

The man was alive, but he was bleeding to death.

"Joowon? How did this happen to you?" I was afraid to even get near him, he appeared to be in a very crucial condition.

My brother turned over to me and just handed me a key.

"Save the vampire before they slaughter him." He took his last breath right before my eyes until his chest stopped moving, signalling that he was dead.

I couldn't believe it. I don't know how this happened, or why. My only main concern at the moment was Seokjin.

If this happened to Joowon, then what could they be doing to Seokjin?