Chapter 20 | Alone

Hey lovelies! Here is an update for you all! It's kind of short but I hope you enjoy it. 

Not that anyone is interested but here's a little update on me. Currently i'm at my boyfriends house. Why you may ask? My college campus kicked me out of housing due to the Coronavirus. Which however does make sense BUT I live 8 hours away from campus, I have no car, my dad's car is broke down, and I work up here. I came to stay with my boyfriend and his parents when campus was closed for two weeks but now the campus is closed all semester and everything is going online andddddd now i have to decide what to do. My boyfriends parents said i could stay here but that's like a couple months and I feel extremely bad because that's just one more mouth to feed and i'm taking up space and what if i'm intruding ya know?  I can go home but it's either someone lets my dad borrow a car or I sit on a 12 hour bus ride home and tbh I hate home. I always get super depressed and stressed when i'm there. My boyfriends parents were even looking into making plans for me this summer to stay up here instead of going home. Right now my head is all confused and it looks like i may be going home but I still don't know if that's the right decision. As whiny as it sounds too ill be away from my dude and like i love  him ya know? Idk my head is every where.

How are all of you? i know it's a really stressful time so please feel free to pour your heart out in the comments or message me and we can talk.

Also sorry if the format is a little off. I'm writing this on my laptop and i've only written stories on my phone before lol

Anyway I hope you all are having a wonderful day/evening/night. 

Now on to the Chapter <3

Kellin's POV

Vic held on to me with a tight grip and I continued to fight against him. There was not a chance in hell that I was going to stay here and let him tell me things that weren't true. He barely knows me, so why would he even care? I fucked him and that's why he is here. He thinks that if he pretends to care, to be around me, to like me that i'll be putty in his hands. I'll bend and contort to his will. It's a mask isn't it. Jack was sweet at first wasn't he? At that thought I cried harder. My limbs went limp and I sort of just fell into Vic, causing him and I both to sink to the floor. 

He scooped me in his arms but I managed to move out of them and scoot back until I was resting my back against the wall. 
"You can go Vic." I said through tears.
"I am not going anywhere." He scoffed and moved closer to me. 
"You don't have to pretend anymore. It's okay if you just wanted something from me. It's nothing new. I just can't help you with anything at the present moment because...because it's just not a good time." I said all in a jumbled mess. "Just go and call me tomorrow or something. Maybe then I can give you whatever it is you've been wanting or just show up at the club, that way you can defi-"
"Kellin what the hell." he interrupted me. "Where are you coming up with this load of bullshit?"
"It's not bullshit if it's true." I said chuckled through my tears

I locked eyes with Vic and he had the most baffled look on his face. He shook his head and let out a big sigh.
"I have no clue why you're saying the things you are but I want to. I want you to tell me why you're hurting so bad and why you're so disgusted with yourself. You confuse me. You are absolutely amazing Kellin. I was hooked on you from the moment I saw you. I promise you i want nothing more from you than to hold you in my arms and make sure you are okay. It physically hurts me to see you like this. I-" 
I chuckled. "Vic please, just stop okay. There's no need for you t-"
"Kell-"
"No Vic!" I said in a raised voice as I gripped at my hair in frustration. "There's no need for you to try and sugarcoat anything or make things seem better than they are. I know how  these things work. I've been ar-"

"Will you just let me talk!" He yelled. I felt shocks run through my body as I jumped back even closer to the wall. His face instantly fell and he rushed over to me. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to yell I just...I just want to get it through your head that I care about you." He rushed out.  "I actually care about you Kellin. Despite what you may think. Hell I think I might even lo-"
"Let me stop you right there. You barely know me. You met me at a damn strip club. A strip club Vic. What you think you know about me is probably just made up. You think you know me but you really don't." I said in harsh voice. "I am nothing but a whore. I've always lived my life like this. Making money off of my body. For years Vic. Since I was 15 I've been all by myself. I did what I had to and look where I am now. I am literally nothing but a whore. So please do not try and tell me differently. Don't tell me you know me. Don't say you want to get to know me, there's nothing more to me. I'm a whore and that's all i'll ever be. I don't need you to listen to me. I don't need you to get to know me. I don't need you around me. I am fine by myself." I took a deep breath and then looked him in the eyes. "Now I would appreciate it if you left."

Vic stared at me. He didn't say anything. He looked down and then back up at me before sighing and shaking his head. "I can't do that."
"Um yes you can."
"No I can't. I am not leaving you alone. Ever. You'll never be alone again Kellin."
"Get out." 
"No." 
I opened my mouth to yell at him but didn't get the chance to because his lips pressed against mine. I fought against him slightly but deep down I knew that I wanted his lips on mine. So I kissed him back. His arms slid around my waist and with ease he lifted me off of the ground. I maneuvered my legs around his waist and his hands gripped my thighs. The kiss was soft...and sweet. Not rough and bitter. He walked us over to the couch and sat me down. His hand ran gently up my arm and then to my cheek. He kissed me again and then rested his forehead against mine. 
"I'm not leaving you Kellin."