Chapter 4 | Diamonds And Why Men Buy Them

Vic's POV

"I can't wait for tonight." I said as we pulled up to the same club from last week.
"Yea you just can't wait to get laid." Mike added.
"That's the truth." I laughed. "Hey Jaime who do I talk to to get a room?"
"Well if he's here I'll point you in the owners direction if not you can talk to any of the bouncers by the bar." I nodded and got out of the car. I straightened my clothes and checked my reflection in the mirror.
"Vic you look fine now come on!" Mike groaned.
"I'm coming, I'm coming."

When we walked into the club I was immediately hit with that same alcohol and perfume mix as last time. It was more crowded than the time before and you could hardly walk without bumping into someone. We finally made it to a table and we all sat down. A waiter immediately came over and asked for our orders, promising to have them out to us in only a few moments. He added a wink to the end of his sentence and wiggled his hips as he walked away.

"Jaime do you see the guy I need to talk to?" I said and nudged his shoulder. This place was crowded and I knew I had to reserve my spot with Quinn before anyone else did. Jaime stood up from the table and stood on his seat so he could see over the heads of the other people crowding the room. It only took him a couple of minutes before he was sitting back down in the seat with a smug look.
"He's over by the left side of the bar. Tell him Jaime sent you." I nodded at Jaime and started fighting my way through the crowd.

People were all around me grinding and grabbing. Some boy slid his hand in my back pocket and pulled me to him for a heated kiss that I didn't deny. I pulled away and winked at him before I continued trying to work my way through the packed crowd. People were barely clothed and sweat was dripping off of everyone, even me since I was pressed up against anyone I passed. It took me a good ten minutes to fight my way through. Once I did I wiped the sweat dripping down my face and made my way over to the guy Jaime pointed me to.

"Hello, I'm Vic Fuentes." I said and stuck a hand out. "Jaime sent me." The guys smiled at me.
"The names Oliver." The guy said in a thick accent.
"It's a pleasure."
"No the pleasures all mine. So I assume you needed something?"
"Yeah. It's about one of your umm employees."
"You mean whores?" He chuckled. "Quinn? Am I right?"
"Yeah." I said and laughed back. "That boys something else."
"He's got an ass on him that won't quit." Oliver said with a smirk. "Believe me I would know. However I'm afraid you're out of luck tonight. He's in very high demand. He's already booked for two rooms and after that he's got a nice night to spend with one of his regulars."

I cursed myself and frowned. I wanted him. Quinn was what I came here for and he was what I was gonna get.
"How much will it take?" I said and Oliver raised an eyebrow at me.
"You really want this boy?"
"Yeah I do." I said matter of factly. "I want him for at least half the night."
"I could probably squeeze you in between the other two that he's got booked for the first half of the night, but I'm not about to loose good money. That wouldn't make me a smart business man now would it." I thought a moment before i nodded at him.
"You're right. So let me make you a deal. I'll pay double the regular price plus what the other two were gonna give you. Now if you refuse that it wouldn't make you a smart business man now would it?" I slightly mocked.

"I like you." He said and stuck his hand out. "You've got a deal." I shook his hand with a smile and pulled out my wallet.  I handed him my card and he walked around the counter swiftly and rang up my 'order'. He told something to some of the workers and they walked over to the bouncer outside of the private rooms and relayed Oliver's message. He walked back over and handed me my card with a smile. "Fifteen minutes after his set, he's all yours until 12:30, the bouncer outside of the rooms will give you a key. Now how about you introduce me to that friend of yours." He said and slung an arm around me.
"Jaime?"
"Yeah. Wouldn't mind having a little fun with him. He's feisty." I laughed and simply nodded my head at him.

This time when we walked through the crowd the floor parted. Making a pathway for Oliver and myself. I guess Jaime's charm had its perks.  We reached the table i took my seat with a satisfied smile.
"Did you get what you wanted?" Mike asked.
"He sure did. Your boy here drives a hard bargain." Oliver said and sat on the other edge next to Jaime. He put an arm around his shoulder and leaned down to whisper in his ear. He said something that caused Jaime to smirk. Oliver winked at me and I shook my head at the two. He had no clue what he was getting in to with Jaime.

We chatted a few minutes and then the lights dimmed. I watched as almost everyone on the floor scattered to their seats. A beat started playing and a few moments later I was stirring in my pants as my raven haired beauty strutted on stage.