Chapter 7 | Yogurt Is Fun

I thought about starting like a oneshots book or something and take requests from you guys, just to give me some practice with writing and such but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

Vic's POV

I looked over at Kellin, who seemed really nervous. He looked to be sitting on the edge of his seat, legs crossed and hands folded in his lap. His lip was between his teeth and his hair fell in his face. Mike was talking a mile a minute and he didn't notice that neither one of us were paying attention. Kellin was too focused on whatever was going on inside his head and I was too focused on him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he looked to me with wide eyes.
"Yeah." He pushed the loose hair behind his ear. "I'm fine." I gave him a skeptical look. His eyes fluttered down to the table and then back up to me. "Actually. I have a question."
"Ask away!" I said with a happy smile.
"Why did you invite me here?"
"Becaus-"
"If its to try and get an easy fuck then I'll leave now." He stared directly at me. "Despite what my job may say about me I don't normally throw myself at any standing dick. If you want something you can go to the club." Mike was suddenly quiet and was staring between the two of us.
"I didn't invite you here to get in your pants. I wouldn't do that, especially with my brother here. I wanted to get to know you."

Kellin scoffed. "Get to know me? You know that won't get you a discount at the club right? I've got really good friends who like to fuck me but they pay the same price as everyone."
"It's not about that." I rolled my eyes. "You seem interesting and I just really want to get to know you. The real you."
"News flash this is the real me."
"There's more to you than just the club. You said so yourself."
"Yeah whatever." He said and started drumming his fingers on the table.
"I'm being serious." He just nodded his head and stared back down at the table. I looked over to Mike for help and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Kellin I'm being genuine. I really want to get to know you. Outside of the club."

"Who's to say I want to get to know you?" He shot back.
"Well," I scratched the back of my head. "If you don't then okay." I said, slightly feeling my heart sink. Kellin was so interesting and I really wanted to know him.
"I don't even remember your name." He mumbled.
"I didn't even know your real name until today." I pointed out.
"Well I don't just give out my name to the random fucks at the club."
"It's Vic." I said with a smile. "My name's Vic."
"I'm Kellin."
"I know." He bit his lip and adverted his eyes away from me a moment, letting silence creep into the conversation.

"You can't call me Kellin at the club and you can't bring up our little hang outs when you're there either. My job and me are separate, for the most part."
"So we're actually gonna hang out some?" I asked hopefully.
"I mean, I figured so, with the way you talked." He mumbled again and distracted himself by taking a bite of the yogurt he had gotten.
"Great. But I'm gonna need your number. So we can like hang out ya know." I saw Mike watching us from the side with a small smirk on his lips. It took Kellin a few moments but he eventually handed me his phone so I could put my number in. He did the same for me and now we were all just enjoying the frozen yogurt in a happy silence.

Sooner rather than later we all finished and I could tell Kellin was itching to get out of here.
"Well this was really fun." I told him. "And I'd like to do it again." I watched the smallest smile appear on his lips and he nodded.
"We'll see."
"Great. Well we're gonna get going. Do you need a ride or anything?" I offered as we all threw our trash away.
"No I'm good. My car is outside."
"Oh okay." We stood outside of the frozen yogurt shop, no one really sure how to leave. Mike must have gotten impatient with our antics because he grabbed my arm and smiled at Kellin.
"We've got to get going but it was cool talking to you. He'll be sure to text you soon. Bye Kellin." He waved and started to pull me away.
"Bye Mike, bye Vic!" He called out. I shouted a good bye back and then turned to walk beside of Mike. He let go of my arm and shook his head.
"Could you have made that any weirder?"
"I mean I probably could have." I shrugged, causing him to laugh.

Once we got in the car I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I actually got to talk to him and I couldn't wait to talk to him again. We hardly even talked if I'm being honest but that wasn't going to stop me from talking to him even more. I knew there was more to him than just slutty outfits and sex. There had to be and I was going to find out.