Chapter 1 | Magnificent Boy

Soooo guys here we go! First off please bear with me cause I've never written a story like this sooo we're gonna see how it goes lol.

Anyways here's the first chapter to I Fell In Love With A Stripper! I hope you enjoy!💕

V I C ' S  P O V

I smiled as my friend Jaime handed me another drink. This wasn't usually my thing but I decided I owed all my friends a night out. They had been begging me for ages and I always seemed to make up an excuse.  So now here I was, in this darkly lit club where the air was hot and smelt of booze and cheap perfume. In an odd way it was soothing.

I had never been much of a club goer, and that's still true, but as I stared at the beauty before me I was so so glad I actually had came out tonight. His skin was pale and glistened with something like glitter as he slung his leg around the pole and bent back. His frame was skinny and simple outfit he had on was making me woozy. He had on a slightly oversized black t-shirt, that was cut off just at the hip in an edgy way to make it seem like it was bought like that, and who knows maybe it was. He had thigh highs pulled up on his milky skin and it amazed me how he was dancing on the stage floor without falling.

The real kicker of the outfit though was the red lace thong he had on. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Everything about him seemed flawless. Every move he made sent shivers up my spine. And when he put his back to the pole, sliding down to the bottom slowly, his raven colored hair fanned over his face and his plump lips opened in a mock orgasmic way, I thought I was going to kill over. 

"You okay there bro?" I heard my brother, Mike, laugh from beside me. "I'm sure if you pay him enough, he'll give you a good night." I couldn't help but feel the tiniest bit defensive at Mikes words. Surely there had to be more to this guy than him just being a cheap whore, however i wouldn't turn down the offer to jump in the sheets with him either.
"Maybe we should get Viccy a little present for coming out with us tonight." Jaime smirked and got up from the table before I could protest.

"Where the fuck is he going?" I hissed at Mike.
"How would I know?" Mike shrugged.
"You guys are idiots." I mumbled before turning my eyes back to the pretty boy on stage. He was currently down on his knees, running his hands over his body. The music was slow and sensual and every move he made fit perfectly to the beat.

I bit my lip as he ran a pale hand over his lace covered package. It was a simple gesture but it had the crowd going wild. Money was being thrown at the stage and damn did I want to be right up there with him. That boy definitely deserved every dollar he got. He crawled sexily up to the end of the stage, turning around and setting his ass on the edge facing everyone. He lifted the edges of the t-shirt, not like he needed to, and raised up slightly giving his plump backside a wiggle. Men immediately started stringing bills through the brightly colored lace.

I stared. Normally in any other setting I would find myself very uncomfortable staring at some half naked boy on stage but here I didn't feel an ounce of guilt. It's not like he could see me all the way over here. Right? Even if he could he had to be used to it right? He works here and he was literally just getting money put into his underwear.

I watched him dance. Hips moving slowly and legs expertly wrapping around the silver pole. Every time he bent, dipped, or shook so did I. My stomach would twist and turn and now, thanks to him, I was sporting a very impressive boner. One that wasn't going to go away unless it was taken care of. I was way past thinking of granny in her panties to will it away.

Out of every guy or girl I had ever seen or been with this one beat them all. Even though I had never slept with him, I would even go as far as saying he'd give me the time of my life. Those pale thighs wrapped around me as I pounded har-
"Earth to Vic!" I heard and pulled my gaze away from the beauty on stage. "Damn you really want it that bad from him." Jaime laughed and I scowled.
"He's a fucking masterpiece."
"Yea well he better be for what I paid for him." He said making me freeze.
"What?" I said in disbelief. Jaime smirked and slid a key my way.

"He'll be ready fifteen minutes after his set is done. This is the key to your room. You've got him all night long."
"All night?"
"Yep, as long as you want. Here you actually pay for the room not the whore, they get half of whatever it is the owner is paid." Jaime shrugged.
"How long of a conversation did you have with whoever you talked to?" Mike laughed.
"Five more minutes and I would have all the little secrets to this place. I'm pretty charming when I want to be." Jaime smiled and took a sip of his drink.

The song playing through the speakers ended and I looked back up on stage. The black haired boy gave a small wave and then blew a kiss to the crowd before walking off the stage with a sway in his hips.
"That's your cue Viccy boy now go have some fun." Jaime said and I shook my head and got up from the table. Here goes nothing.