Chapter 16 | Going With The Flow

Hey guys! Long time no chapter I know😅 I'm so sorry but I think I'm getting back into a writing type of headspace. I mean I finished this chapter today and a chapter for my Cashby "Scared" (which you can check out if you want!). Thank You guys so much for sticking around and reading. I'm trying my hardest to get back to writing because I love it so much.

Also I know this is a Kellic but I can't help but share....I got to meet 3/4 of Of Mice and Men! I absolutely adore them with all of my heart and never thought I would actually get to meet them. Sadly Alan wasn't there because he was sick but he still preformed and I was like right in front of him! Enjoy this picture of me looking like a dork with Aaron , Tino, and Phil lol

 Sadly Alan wasn't there because he was sick but he still preformed and I was like right in front of him!  Enjoy this picture of me looking like a dork with Aaron , Tino, and Phil lol

It was honestly the best night of my life I got to meet them and chat with them and Aaron sang me happy birthday and I got to see them perform and omg it was the best. Sorry I'll quit fangirling now lol

Anyway I hope you all are doing well!!! Let me know in the comments how things are going for you or shoot me a message and we can chat!

⚠️This chapter does have a trigger warning! It's a scene between Jack and Kellin and if you're uncomfortable reading it please don't and I can give you a short summary or you can Just imagine and not read it at all⚠️

Thank you guys so much for reading it means the world to me. I hope you lovelies have an amazing day/night 💕

Kellin's POV

"Well I'm going with you then." Vic said and stood up from the bed. I gave him a look and shook my head.
"No. You're more than welcome to stay here until I come back but you can't come."
"I don't care." He shrugged. "I'm not letting you go there alone. I don't even want you going there and doing this! He hurt you Kellin."
"Vic," I turned towards him. "I was fine. He didn't leave any bruises or anything. Sure my feelings were a little hurt but that's whatever."
"You didn't see you like I did." Vic said as he walked over to me. "I never want to see you that upset again."

He slid his hand gently down my arm until he laced his fingers with my hand. He kissed my forehead and then rested his against mine.
"Can't you just stay?"
"Vic this is my job." I pulled away from him and went over to my set of drawers. I rifled through the various lacy pieces of bottoms and tops before grabbing a dark red set and throwing them in my bag. I pulled some sweats on and just left the old t-shirt I was going to sleep in on. I would change at the club once I got there. I put a few more things in my bag and grabbed my keys before turning to look at Vic.
"I'm leaving."
"Okay. I guess we are."
"Vic I told you, you're not going." He shook his head.
"You're not going alone. I'll drive you or I'll follow you there. I don't like this Kellin and I don't want to see you hurt." I sighed and just shook my head before heading to the door. I stood outside of Vic's car and waited for him.

Once we were on our way I couldn't help the anxiety that was creeping up my throat. To be honest I was nervous. Jack must really have something planned for tonight if he payed as much as Oliver said. Since he payed so much that also means he'll want things exactly his way. I didn't know what to expect tonight but I was nervous. To be honest I was glad Vic was here.  He made me feel safe and maybe knowing he was inside the club while I tended to Jack's needs would help ease my anxiety some. The ride to the club seemed a lot quicker than usual and before I knew it I was standing in front of an annoyed Oliver.

"I said be quick! He's been waiting and he's not happy."
"I'm sorry. I had to get some things." I apologized. "I'll change and then head straight up okay?"
"Please do, don't keep him waiting any longer than you have to." He threw a hand up to Vic and then headed back towards where his office was located. I turned back to Vic and gave him a small smile.
"I'll um see you later, okay?" He pulled me close to him in a hug and kissed my cheek before pulling away.
"I'll be right here."

I gave him a nod and then started walking towards the dressing rooms. It was late so most of the girls were on stage or occupied in the rooms so I had the place to myself. I sat my bag down at my station and began peeling clothes off. It didn't take long for me to slip on the lingerie and brush my hair out. I didn't bother with any makeup because it's not like he actually cared about it. I took a long moment to look at myself in the mirror. I was tense and on edge. I didn't really want to do this tonight but I didn't have a choice. Jack was a valued customer and I couldn't let Oliver down. I took a couple more breaths and then slipped on my heels, leaving the dressing room to head upstairs.

I reached the room and knocked once before slowly turning the handle. I slipped inside and shut the door behind me. Jack was lounging in one of the chairs. A glass in one hand and a smirk on his face.
"Well well took my little whore long enough to get here." He said as he looked me up and down. "Do a little spin for me." He instructed. I spun slowly and then then turned back to face him. "You're awfully quiet tonight aren't you? I didn't even get a hello."
"Sorr-"
"No no no. Don't speak let's keep you quiet. I've got other way you can say hello anyway." He stood up from his chair and motioned me over. I started to walk towards him but he tsked and raised his hand up in a stopping motion.

"Kick those heels off and get down and crawl over here." I looked up at him and gulped slightly. "Come on Quinn. Down on the ground where you belong." My insides shook as I slipped the shoes off of my feet and kneeled down. "That's it now come on." He said motioning me over with one finger. I felt my whole exterior start to crumble as I crawled across the floor towards him. I was humiliated. I stopped in front of him and sat back on my legs.
"Good boy." He chuckled and ran a hand through my hair, tugging on it. He forcefully tilted my head up to look at him and my skin crawled at the smile on his face. "You like it down there don't you? Like being on your knees like the stupid slut you are." I didn't say anything and he tugged on my hair harder. "Come on Quinn. Tell me you like it."
"I like it." I said in a soft voice. He moved his hand down and gripped my jaw.
"Louder." Tears pricked at me eyes and I said it louder and he smiled.
"There we go. Now come and get to work." He said and started unbuttoning his pants. "You're in for a long night." And with that he grabbed my hair again and harshly pulled me towards him.