Chapter 18 | Broken Glass

An update? Finally? I am so so so sorry you guys. I know I say that a lot but I'm trying to get back into my normal routine here I promise. It seriously means the world to me that you guys are still sticking with this story and I am so so happy that you're (hopefully) enjoying it.

Thanks a lot lovelies!

Anyway here's a new chapter❤

(Also I wrote this on my laptop so if the formatting is weird or anything I apologize.)

Oooo another note, I've been thinking of changing my profile pic/background on here since (Hopefully) i'm coming back into the writing game. Any suggestions? or if you have any specific pics or anything shoot me a DM on insta (  @driftwood_heart ) and i'll have a little lookise. Okay anyway now i'm really done. Bye lovelies!

Vic's POV

We rushed into the room and were surrounded by darkness. Oliver fumbled around for the light switch. Once he flipped it the first thing I took notice to was the different clothing items littered across the floor. There was a pair of heels by the door and across the room was the lingerie I remember Kellin throwing in his bag before we left. However, Kellin wasn't in the main room and I looked at Oliver.

"He must be in the bathroom." Oliver said, more to himself then to me, before rushing over and taking a hold of the doorknob. He turned the knob and the door opened with ease. We both rushed in. Kellin was sitting on the lid of the toilet. His knees were drawn up to his chest and quiet sobs could be heard as his small frame shook.

"Kellin?" Oliver said in a soft voice but he didn't move.

"Kellin?" I tried. "Kells?" His head lifted up slowly and I couldn't help how my heart broke when I saw his tear stained face. He wiped at his face and then shakily stood up from where he was sitting. I moved towards him but he took a step back.

"Hey," He smiled, probably one of the most fake smiles I've ever seen. "What are you guys doing in here? I was just gonna freshen up and then come down." He started to move around the bathroom. He grabbed a towel from the rack, quickly wrapping it around himself and then turning on the sink. Oliver looked at me and then back at Kellin.
"Are you okay?" he asked and Kellin chuckled.
"Of course i'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" He shrugged."
"That's bullshit." I said. "What happened Kellin?"
"Nothing happened, nothing happened that hasn't happened before." He shrugged. He wet a rag in the sink and then started scrubbing at his arms and his face. "I'm fine. You guys just go on downstairs and I'll be down in a minute." He scrubbed at his arms more vigorously. I walked over and placed a hand over his stopping him.

"What're you doing?" He asked and moved away from me. He started scrubbing again, harder this time, and shook his head. "I'm just...I'm just trying to wash up."
"Wash up or rub your skin off?" Oliver questioned. I reached to stop him again and he jerked away this time.
"Don't touch me."
"Kells please," I said and moved towards him again. "Wha-"
"Don't touch me!" He almost yelled.

I stepped back and looked up at him pleadingly.
"What did he do Kellin?"
"I said nothing! It was nothing." He shook his head. "He just...I....." He stopped talking and took a deep breath. "It was nothing. Just please go downstairs and i'll be down in just a minute I promise." He looked at me and Oliver with pleading eyes. I glanced at Oliver and he just gave me a small nod.
"Alright Kellin," Oliver said and tuned towards the door, "We'll be right downstairs, if you need anything just yell." Kellin nodded and we both left the small bathroom, the door shutting behind us. 

I took a seat in the chair that sat in the corner of the room.
"Aren't you coming?" 
I shook my head. "I'm gonna stay here. I'm worried and I just wanna be here if he needs anything." Oliver just nodded and then left the room. It was silent in the dark room for a few minutes but soon I heard soft sobs coming from the bathroom. They started out low and quiet, like he was trying his hardest to hold them back, but that didn't last long. I could hear the sadness as his voice cracked and his cries seemed to come from the deepest part of his small frame. I found myself biting at the skin on my thumb as his cries got more desperate. I couldn't stand hearing him like this. I stood up from the chair and as I did I heard the sound of glass shattering.

I ran over to the door and flung it open. Kellin was staring at me through the broken reflection in the mirror. He turned to me with a hopeless look in his eyes, before walking over and collapsing in my arms. 
"I'm so sorry Vic." He said in a broken voice. I shushed him and held him close. He cried and cried. I waited until his sobs turned soft before leading him over to the toilet and sitting him down. I took his hand in mine and looked at the damage that happened from him punching the mirror. It wasn't too bad but there were a few cuts that were bleeding. He pointed under the sink and I reached in and grabbed the small first-aid kit that sat at the bottom of the cabinet. I cleaned and bandaged his hand, while he just sat silently. After I was finished I placed a small kiss over the bandaged cut, then laced my fingers with his. I looked up at him and he just stared at me as I brushed a loose strand of hair behind his ear. I let my fingers brush over his cheek and then down his arm, taking his other hand in mine. 

"Can we go home Vic?" He asked and I nodded. I stood up and gently tugged him up with me. I headed for the door but I didn't take more than two steps before I was being pulled back. I turned towards Kellin and he placed a small kiss on my lips and whispering,  "Thank you.", I smiled at him and kissed his forehead softly. "Anytime Doll Face."