Chapter 3 | Stuck In My Head

V I C ' S P O V

"Vic will you please shut up about that guy from the club." Mike groaned.
"I can't help it! He was fucking perfect. Best lay of my life." Jaime clapped me on the shoulder and smiled widely.
"Where's my thank you?" He said. I rolled my eyes and thanked him. "Are you gonna go back?" he asked.
"Definitely. He's like a drug. I don't even know his name but I would kill to have those thighs wrapped around me again." I said in an almost dream like voice.

"I do not want to hear about my older brothers sexual adventures." Mike groaned.
"Then why are you here?" I raised a brow. "It's not like you work here."
"I'm just bored." He groaned.
"Well that's not my fault." I said and shuffled the papers on my desk around. I worked a great job at a graphic design company. It paid really well and it was always something I had wanted to do so no complaints on my part. Jaime also worked with me. His office was next door and it was great to have the goofball around the office.

"Do you think we could find out his name?" I asked thoughtfully.
"Probably." Jaime shrugged. "At least the name he goes by at the club. Look up the number and I'll give them a call."
"Gonna work some of that charm?" I smirked at him.
"Oh you would know all about that wouldn't you?" He winked at me. I saw Mike make gagging motions behind him and I laughed. Back in high school Jaime and I had a kind of friends with benefits thing going on. We didn't fool around anymore but it was fun while it lasted.

I searched the number up and read it out to Jaime who was quick to call it. He immediately engaged in a conversation with whoever was on the phone and ten minutes later he was hanging up and smiling at me proudly.
"He goes by Quinn and I also got us into the club free next weekend." He said with a smug look and plopped down into one of the office chairs.
"You're a miracle worker Jaime."
"Of course I am! With looks this good how could I not be?"

I just chuckled lightly at him and leaned back in my seat. Next weekend I could see him again. Quinn. The name was slightly odd but it didn't really matter. There was just something about him that I couldn't get enough of. Granted I had only been around him one night but it was like an instant attraction. He worked wonders, no wonder he seemed so well known at the club.

I wonder how he got into this kind of thing. Most of the time it's a last resort. He wasn't homeless or something was he? Did he get kicked out by his parents at a young age and had to find someway to make some money? He seemed so comfortable on stage and in that bedroom though, so maybe this wasn't some last resort. Maybe he just found something he was good at and stuck to it.

Then again I couldn't see anyone wanting to willingly work as a prostitute. As a stripper yeah. You like to dance so a stripper is an option, but willingly spreading your legs for anyone who pays? That's a little weird. Well I can't really judge since I was the one who was gonna pay to fuck him. It's not really my place to be concerned with why he does what he does, but then again I'm a curious person and he seems interesting. Well as interesting as a person can seem while they suck you off. There was just something about him that I couldn't put my finger on. Something made me so curious about that raven haired boy.

"Vic!" I heard and was pulled out of my thoughts by Jaime.
"Damn was he really that good?" He chuckled.
"You have no idea." I ran a hand through my hair.
"This guy has got you good and from just one night." Mike added.
"I can't help it! You guys would understand if it had been you in that room. He's a piece of art."
"Yeah like a piece in one of those hands on museums. Did you even think about how many people have touched him?"
"Mike I doesn't really matter. It's his job. It's not like I expected to be the only one to ever touch him." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Vic you're talking about this dude like you plan on starting some kind of future with him." He said and threw his hands up.
"Mike I know he's a whore! I get that okay! He's just a really good one, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna get down on one knee and propose."
"Yea well it was only one night Vic and you're already obsessed."
"I'm not obsessed! He's just a good fuck!" I gritted out.

"Whatever you say bro. Just remember people like him are really good liars. They know how to play with feelings and charm their way into anyone's heart. They're not capable of love."
"Mike what the hell! No one said anything about a relationship. He's a good fuck and that's it. Don't sit there and judge me for going back to him for another night when I know damn well you spent six months hung up on that one chick."
"Whatever Vic I'm just telling you."
"Please just get out of my office so I can do some work." I shook my head at him.
"Fine I'm going. I'll see you later."
"Yeah yeah. Just go."