Authors Note / A Lil Update

*this will be posted on all of my ongoing stories so you don't have to read it more than once unless you just want to!*

Hey there all of you lovely little creatures,

Let me start off by saying I have no clue why I started this like a letter 😂 but it's okay. Secondly, I want to apologize to you guys. I know I've came back several times in the past little bit promising updates and I truly meant to follow through with it. I tried I've got like half chapters written on all of my stories but once again I hit a slump. My brain was all over the place and everything I wrote I hated. I know I'm not the best writer but I'd like to think that in okay, and I try to always like what I put out for you guys. I like putting effort into these stories, they're my babies. I love writing and I love seeing you guys like what I create.

I know I keep giving the same excuse over and over but that's the only one I've had. I've been trying to sort through myself and deal with everything that's going on and I'm sure you guys get that. Ive just been trying to keep myself sane and on solid ground. But I have taken way too long of a break from the things I love and I'm so ready to get back to writing for you guys. I've got sequels and new stories planned and everything and I am excited.

I just wanted to write this I guess to let you guys know that I'm not giving up on any of my stories and I fully plan to come back with new chapters here in the next week or so. I also wanted to thank everyone of you who have stuck with these stories. Every read, comment, or vote means so much to me! I'm so glad you guys enjoy the stories I've tried to create. And thank you so much for sticking with me 💕

In other news i graduated a couple of weeks also and I wanted to share my graduation cap with you guys.
(I tried to put it in the header thing but I'm not sure it showed up😂😅)

And here's a picture of me If anyone wanted to see that monstrosity 😂😂 (peep my crooked sash thing😂) ((I also had a medal but it's not in these pictures 😩)) (((yes in bragging on my medal😂)))

And ehh I guess we could have a little fun with this post. If there's any questions you guys want to ask me go for it! Ask me what we you want and I'll answer r the best to my ability 😂😂😂

ALSO
🏳️‍🌈HAPPY PRIDE MONTHS🏳️‍🌈

But anyway guys I hope you guys are doing great! And I hope you all have wonderful days and nights!

~Driftwood_Heart