Chapter 11 | Powerless

Hi guys! Sorry this is late I mean at this point I don't have excuse but I am trying. I really miss writing so I'm trying to give it my all.

This chapter has a slight⚠️ trigger warning ⚠️ it's a scene between Kellin and Jack and if you don't want to read it or feel uncomfortable reading it you don't have to, it just gives you a little insight on what Jack is like.

Anyway lovelies thank you all for reading and sticking with this story. I hope you're enjoying it and I hope you continue to enjoy it💕💕💕 thanks so much for reading and commenting and voting it means the world to me💖💗💕

Kellin's POV

I stepped into the room and closed the door softly behind me. I turned around and sent a small smile towards Jack who was lounging back in one of the chairs. I stood where I was at, waiting for him to say something. He took a long look at me, his eyes raking up and down my skinny frame, before he stood up slowly and made his way over to me. He walked a couple circles around me before he stopped back in front of me. He thumbed the sleeve of my t-shit and smirked at me.

"You know this is cute, but it's definitely not something I would imagine a whore like yourself would wear. You can't play the innocent look Quinn. All of us here," he threw his arms out and slowly spun in a circle. "Know just how much of a slut you are. I bet you can't even remember the number of times you've had a dick inside you." He said as he circled around me again but this time he stopped behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sometimes it makes my stomach churn to just imagine exactly how many people you've had inside you," I felt my chest tighten at his words and I was already ready for his session to be over. This is the kind of stuff I didn't like. "But I block that out because of this amazing ass that you've got." He slapped my ass, jolting me forward a bit. "It's really a piece of art." He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. He used both hands to grab at me and squeeze before sending another harsh slap down on my pale skin.

"Take the shirt off." He whispered in my ear and I was quick to lift it up and throw it over to the side. He began kissing up my shoulder and to my neck, but they weren't the good kind of kisses. These were wet and slimy. His tongue was kind of rough and I didn't much care for the harsh way he nipped at my skin. However, I just stayed still and let him have his fun.

"What's wrong? You don't seem too lively tonight. Did someone hurt your little feelings? Or did the boss man cut your pay? Hmm?" He questioned, circling back around me to the front. "Come on what is it baby." He placed a hand on my cheek and used his thumb to pull my bottom lip down. "Want me to take your mind off of it? We both know how much you love a little dick, especially if it's not so little."

Even if I had wanted to answer he didn't give me the time. He pressed my bottom lip down a little harder and then released it only to pull me up to him for a kiss that was mainly him seeing how far he could shove his tongue down my throat. I figured it wasn't going to help me any by not reacting, I could possibly even get some enjoyment out of it myself. With that in mind I hooked my fingers in the belt loop of his jeans and pulled him closer to me. I felt him smirk against my lips. I pulled away from the kiss and made my way down his neck where I sucked softly on the skin there. He moaned out and pressed me flush against his body while gripping my ass cheeks like handle bars.

I jumped as a other harsh slap landed across my cheeks. "That's more like it. I knew the slut inside you would come out soon enough. Now go bend over the bed." He demanded and I was quick to comply. He walked slowly over to me and once again his hands found my ass. They slid across my skin grasping, pinching, and slapping whatever he wanted. He snapped the waistband of my panties against my skin and fiddled with the thin piece of fabric that was supposed to cover my lower half.

"I hope you're ready. It's been almost a week since I've saw my favorite little whore." I heard the pop of a cap and him moaning as he lubed himself up. I felt him pulling the back of my thong to the side and then the tip of him pressing against me. "I assume you're already stretched out some?" He said as he started to push the tip inside me. "Not that you really need it anyway." I heard him mumble under his breath before pushing inside me with one big thrust. He gripped my hips like a vice and thrusted with force so hard I was actually starting to tear up. He was normally rough but not usually like this. Usually he had some slight concern with whether or not I was getting any enjoyment out of it; today he was only after his own release.

My hands gripped the bed sheets while his stayed firmly around my hips. It was almost as if I could already feel the bruises forming. He didn't let up and it was beginning to get to much.
"J-jack?" I said as he thrusted forward causing my words to come out broken and a gasp to fall from my lips.
"Like that huh?" He said and started to thrust into me as fast as he could.
"Jack stop!" I said and tried scrambled away from him slightly.

He immediately pulled out of me and flipped me around so he could see my face.
"What's wrong?" He said slightly annoyed.
"Too much."
"Too much?" He slightly scoffed. "I'm sure you've had worse but whatever. Can you still blow me?" I took a few deep breaths and nodded my head. He was a customer and I had to please him. He paid for a good night and I had to make sure to give it to him.

He gripped a handful of my hair and dragged me down to the ground where I fell in my knees with a wince. For a moment he took his hand out of my hair and brung it down to grip my face, squishing my cheeks together painfully. "Just be a good little slut and let me fuck your mouth okay? If you do then I'll leave you alone for the rest of the night. I know we usually fuck more than once but since you're feeling a little sensitive," he rolled his eyes. "I'll give you a break but not until I finish. Got it?" He gripped me a little tighter and I nodded as best as I could.

"Good boy. Now open wide." He released his grip on my cheeks but was quick to painfully tangle his fingers in my hair. He held his dick with his other hand and slapped my face with it lightly. "Open." I did as he said and opened my mouth. In one fluid motion he was forcing himself down my throat making me gag slightly, but he didn't let up. My eyes were watering heavily and if I'm being honest I was probably crying as well, but at least I could just pretend it was from his forceful thrusts. My head was throbbing from his grip on my hair and my knees were aching.

His thrusts become faster and I knew he was close.
"Oh god." He groaned as he started to release. Instead of letting it go in my mouth he pulled out and string after string of cum landed on my face. Once he had rode out his high he wiped his tip on my cheek and smirked down at me.
"You know this is where you belong, on your knees, below everyone else, like the slut you are." His grip tightened in my hair and I let out a whimper. "Isn't that right? Come on baby give me an answer."
"Y-yes."
"Good little slut." He said with a laugh and then let go of me by pushing me back towards the bed. My back hit the bed frame painfully but I stayed in the position that I had fell in, hoping he would just leave already.

He pulled his pants up and and straightened himself out before walking towards the door. His hand reached for the handle but he stopped momentarily to look back at me. "I'll be back tomorrow so be ready. I actually want to fuck you this time." And with that he left the room, shutting the door loudly behind him.