Chapter 9 | Hanging Out Man

I'm so sorry this is late guys. I promise I'm trying to get my update schedule straightened out. I love you all and thanks so much for reading and sticking with this story💕

Vic's POV

I stared at Kellin's contact in my phone. Should I text him? I had been debating whether or not to for the last two hours. I would type out a message, delete it, type, delete, and repeat. I wanted to hang out but I didn't want to come off as weird. I mean I guess hanging out with the prostitute you fucked is kinda weird, but that's beside the point.

"Vic instead of staring at your phone like it's an atomic bomb, jut grow some balls and text him." Mike said from his spot on the couch.
"Shut the hell up Mike." I grumbled.
"Vic just do it!" He whined.
"I don't wanna come across as weird!"
"Too late. Vic you wanna be friends with a whore that's already weird enough." I picked up the nearest item, which happened to be an empty Starbucks cup, and threw it at him.
"Don't call him that." Mike just rolled his eyes in response.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath.
"You can do this." I told myself. "Just do it." I looked at my reflection and nodded. "You got this." I slapped the countertop and went back to the living room and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and saw a message from Kellin. My heart dropped but I was still quick to open it.

'Gosh you are persistent, I'll be over around 3'

I was shocked. What? I scrolled through the last messages that were sent, the last messages that weren't sent by me.
"Mike!"
"You weren't gonna do it yourself, so I took matters into my own hands."
"You are a piece of work." I sighed. "What am I gonna do to entertain him?" I thought out loud. "I hadn't got this far yet."
"Vic he's a whore you don't have to do much."
"Okay that's enough." I said getting annoyed. "Out." Mike paused the game and cocked and eyebrow upward. "You heard me out. I dont want to hear you calling him a whore. Out." I said sternly and he rolled his eyes.
"You have to face the facts at some point Vic." He said but still sat the controller down and made his way towards the door. "I'll text you later." He called and then he was on his way.

I looked around the apartment. It was a mess. I quickly made a couple laps around my entire place. Picking up trash and straightening things out. When I was done with that I still had about an hour until Kellin was supposed to show up. Plenty enough time for me to shower and find something to wear. I made sure to take my time since I wasn't in any rush. I showered and dried off completely before tying the towel around my waist and drying my hair. I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie. That was okay right? It wasn't too simple and I wasn't too much. I checked my phone and smiled when I saw it was five till three. I had done great.

I started to sit down on the couch and as soon as my thighs hit the fabric there was a knock on the door. I smiled widely to my self and skipped to the door. I opened it to see a smiling Kellin.
"Hi." He said and ran a hand through his hair.
"Hey. Come in, come in." I opened the door wider and he slid his small frame past me. I watched at he sat his bag, that I hadn't noticed he had before, down on the ground and slipped his shoes off. I watched as he was bent down. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. His skinny jeans clung to him in all the right places and his shirt rose up slightly, giving me a glimpse of that milky white skin I couldn't keep my eyes off of.

He coughed and I looked up at him to see a smirk plastered across his face. I felt my cheeks go slightly red and I cleared my throat.
"So what do you wanna do?" I stepped around him and motioned him to follow me into the living room.
"I'm down with anything." Kellin shrugged and followed me.
"Netflix? And I've got a crap load of junk food. Well technically it's not mine, Mike likes to have a readily accessible pile of junk to eat." I laughed. Kellin nodded and suddenly he seemed shy. It was a far different Kellin than the one I had seen on stage.
"Okay, make yourself comfortable and I'll grab some snacks."

I grabbed everything I thought Kellin would like and was quick to bring them back and spread them across the table. I took a seat and reached to grab the controller so I could pull up Netflix. I glanced over at Kellin and saw he was sitting stiff on the couch. He looked incredibly uncomfortable.
"Hey are you okay?" I asked and he turned to me and sighed.
"I don't know how to do this Vic."
"How to do what?"
"This." He said and moved his arms in circular motions. "I don't know how to hang out with someone. I haven't really hung out with anyone since I was fifteen."
"Don't think so hard about it." I said and placed a cautious hand on top of his. "We're just gonna hang out and watch a movie. We can just do whatever you want." I shrugged.

"So you really did want to hang out with me?" He said and pulled his hand from under mine to cross his arms. "This wasn't a Booty call?"
"Kellin if this was a booty call would I still be fooling around with this conversation when I could already have our clothes off?" He looked at me with a thoughtful expression for a moment.
"I guess not but that's happened before. Anything can happen really."
"Trust me. I promise I'm not trying to just sleep with you. I want to get to know you." He gave me a skeptical look. "Listen I'm nervous as shit right now too okay? Heck Mike was the one who actually invited you over for me because I couldn't grow enough balls to do it myself."
"Really? I made you nervous?" I saw a small smile play on his lips.
"Kellin I was like a school girl. Believe me, I really want to get to know you."

"Okay." He nodded "I believe you." Then he done something totally unexpected. He leant over towards me and placed a small kiss on my cheek. I couldn't help the smile that tugged at my lips and I couldn't help the slight warmth that filled my cheeks either.
"You blushed. I guess I really do make you nervous." He said and grabbed the controller. "So what do you want to watch?"