Chapter 14 - Love is in the air

Start from the beginning

While Jade was pumping her fingers in and out of the Latina very fast, Tori couldn't help but release Jade's mouth and moan as she was about to climax "Ohhh... Jaaaade deeper please deeper! Like that! Yes! Ohh I love you Jaaade... I'm sooo close!..." Jade immediately used her other hand to cover Tori's mouth, muffling her scream, "I know, come, come for me babygirl!" Jade whispered to her lover while she felt Tori's walls clenching around her fingers and looked Tori right in her big brown eyes while her pupils were dilating for the orgasm she was feeling. The Latina seemed in ecstasy, her legs were wrapping tightly around Jade's waist and her hands were gripping her shoulders nails while she was coming. Jade felt the pleasing and by now familiar pain of her girlfriend's polished pink nails digging in her bare shoulders (Jade was wearing a black tank top). But Jade didn't stop, a primal instinct had took over her mind as she continued thrusting her hand so fast and hard inside Tori, her whole body was moving up and down on the mattress underneath her. Tori's eyes were rolling im the back of her head and she was desperately chewing her lower lip to hold her moans though some whimpers of pure joy were still escaping her because of Jade slender fingers filling her, until she opened her mouth in a voiceless cry as Jade pushed her over the edge again and into another orgasm. After helping Tori ride out her orgasm, Jade removed her hand from her vagina looking proudly of her work as her girlfriend was trying to catch her breath. Jade then lied on the opposite side of Tori's bed, on her back, cause after watching Tori come so satisfied, she was feeling so horny that she immediately felt in need of a release. So she started to lick and suck at the fingers that had been inside of Tori, while unbuttoning her jeans and sliding her left hand inside of them to touch herself. Tori was still panting with her eyes closed trying to catch her breath on the opposide side of the bed, recovering from her quick but wonderful orgasm. She heard Jade starting to pant and breath heavy aswell. Tori opened her eyes and lifted her head, and as soon as she saw what her girlfriend was doing she smiled. 

The Latina sat down and removed her girlfriend's dark purple socks with black skulls from her feet. "Foot rub?" Tori asked her. 

Jade smirked and nodded "Yeah, you know my feet hurt some days". 

Tori smiled "Poor baby... Why don't you wear more comfortable shoes?" 

"Because then I wouldn't have such a perfect excuse to make my girlfriend give me such amazing foot rubs" she replied

Tori kissed one of her girlfriend's feet "You don't need an excuse, you just have to ask me, hun!" she said continuing to massage her girlfriend's feet. 

Tori loved to make Jade feel good and relaxed with these kind of foreplay before making love to her. And Jade loved that aswell. 

"By the way... Is it true that you rubbed your bare foot on my hamburger once, and then let me eat it?" Tori asked her at some point

Jade released her fingers from her mouth, laughing "Does it really matter since you love me so much now, that you just kissed one of my feet?" 

"Yeah well, just because I love you, doesn't mean I like to eat feet-meat!" Tori said

Jade chuckled "Fair enough, babe. I'm sorry. It was before we got together."

"Yeah Beck told me" Tori continued 

Jade rolled her eyes "Of course he had to tell you... that boy always had thing for you." 

"Well I never saw him as more than a friend" Tori replied. 

"Yeah sure..." Jade looked at Tori with a skeptic and teasing expression. Tori slapped her foot. 

"It's true!" 

"If you say so, he better be looking at another Vega tonight though. Cause you're mine!" Jade told her. 

"Of course I am and you know you will be the only one I will look at tonight." Tori replied smiling at her girlfriend.