Chapter 6 - We are together!

Start from the beginning

/

Sikowitz class continued as usual, but everyone seemed distracted. Every now and then someone was glancing at Tori and Jade. Some girls were still whispering, while some boys (Robbie included) were shamelessly staring at them especially when Jade hugged Tori wrapping an arm around her shoulders. The boy even fell from his chair when he saw Tori briefly kissing Jade on the lips at some point during the class. But one quick glare from Jade was usually enough to make everyone stop staring and talking about them. But when Sikowitz's class ended and Tori and Jade kissed in the hallway before heading to their respective classes, more people were gaping at them, like they were unable to believe their own eyes. Their surprise was not only the fact that two girls that everyone thought to be straight were now dating each other but also that two persons that everyone knew to be rivals at school, were now acting like long time lovers. The news of Tori Vega and Jade West dating, spread fast in school. During classes, Tori had to answer to a dozen of her classmates' questions asking her if it was true that her and Jade were girlfriends now. Everyone of them seemed shocked when Tori was confirming that yes, Jade was her girlfriend now. Sinjin approached her in the hallway at some point that morning and asked her if he could've taken a picture of the two girls, with his Pearphone the next time Tori and Jade would have kissed. Tori just answered him by saying that it was better for his safety to not even try asking them something like that again, knowing how Jade would've reacted.

No one dared asking anything to Jade instead, but she was noticing the stares and was able to hear some of the whispering that were following her everywhere she was going that day. After one class she heard two girls talking animatedly and saying "...I mean not that there's anything wrong with it, and it's not like they are the first gay couple at school but, Tori Vega and Jade West?" one of them said giggling. 

The other laughed too "I know right! Poor Tori, I heard that this is just a big plan Jade has set up to finally achieve her dream of getting rid of her!" 

Jade appeared out of nowhere, scissors in hand, from behind the two girls who jumped in surprise. Horror appeared on their faces as they saw her. 

"I'm afraid that's a false rumor, girls. But did you hear about how I once shaved Cat Valentine's head clean, after she had pissed me off, some time ago? Well that rumor is true. She is still wearing a wig because of it. One of you ladies want a new haircut too?" she asked threatening, pointing the scissors at each of them. An evil grin on her face. 

They both shook their head 'no', terrorized. 

"Then you better stop gossiping about me and my love life, cause next time I will just find you and start cutting..." she said opening and closing her scissors' blades repeatedly in their direction.

They both nodded in fear and one of them stuttered "S...sorry Jade!" before they both ran off. 

That's what Jade wanted to avoid. She hated having people gossiping about her. So for the rest of the morning, she did her best to appear even more threatening than usual, so that people would have just done their best to avoid her.

But Beck approached her after one of the class they had together.

"Hey Jade. So... you and Tori, huh?" He asked her

"Yeah" Jade replied, crossing her arms

"Well, it was quite a surprise. I mean you told me once you also liked girls, when you said you were finding the actress who plays Tawny in the Scissoring to be hot, but..." Beck was saying

 Jade rolled her eyes "Yeah... So?"

"Nothing! I guess I just didn't think you would have actually dated another girl, especially not Tori, you know?" Beck told her looking a bit embarassed