40| Yours Truly

Tomura and Kayomi had made it to their room. Once he clsoed the door he turned to Kayomi and she skidded to him and kissed him. He disenegrated the bow in her hair then went to her dress. He then touches the dress with all f his fingers no longer caring about it. She was left in her bra and underwear. He began ti trail his kisses to he neck. Kayomi felt him wrap his arm around her waist he then begins to walk her agaisnt the wall. When she hit the wall the whispered to her. "Your mine completly now Kayomi..." He says stroking her hair and lifting one of her legs around his waist. Kayomi then gave him a smile that was actually wicked which surprised Tomura for the first time. "I am yours truly...now truly mark your territory.." He conitnues kissing her skin. They didnt pay any mind to the ash on the ground. As he continues to kiss her he runs his hands down her body. He then touches the cloth between tgem which is her bra. It disenigrates instantly to ash. He grips difrrent parts of her body. The hand that was holding up her leg alid to her underwear and he clenches the clith in his fist and it disnegrated. Kayomi was exposed and that left him in his clothing. He then pulls her off the wall and leads her to their bed. He turns he around an he forces her uoper body down on the bed. Her hair now cover half of her face. She then moves her bottom agaiant his pants as he begins to remove his overcoat. He threw the coat to the side and then ran his hands down her feminine back. He then grabs his shirt and pulls it over his head with caution as to not destroy it since he didnt feel like cleaning up any more ash later. He then lowers his pants. Kayomi flet his member against her bottom and she grew heat in her. He then leaned down and wrapped his arms around her body and puts his head next to hers with a smile. "Now im going to completly mark you as mine...." He whispered to her. He dint need to use his hands. Kayomi felt him psuh into her. "OH MY GOD....AH!" The invasion of her made her feel even better than it has all the other times. Maybe because its that she was fully his now. He moved in and out of her. Kayomi moaned. Tomura kept huggin her and moving in and out of her. Be inhaled her scent in as she moaned. She smelled like sweet fruit. Maybe it was because she took a shower. He groaned in her ear which let her know that he could feel what she was as well. Kayomi felt her blood boil at the feeling of her viscera pumping with Euphoria. Tomura let out a raspy groan which made her clench around him and cause him to groan. Her moans sounded like sweet candy and as always they were a sweet high pitch. Then with one final push he then sat up and pulled out of her. Tomura then pulled her up and he back was against him. He gripped her breasts. He began kissing her neck. She turned he rhead and they locked lips her red ones against his dry, scarred and cracked ones. She then truns around to face him. He then lies her onto the bed. She the lies flat on the bed. "Open your pretty legs..." She blsubed at his unexpected compliment. Hs legs seperate from one another. Tomura then rubs her member. There was a liquid sound. "So wet...." Tomura groaned as hetubbed the wet folds. He then buried his fingers in her knuckcled deep which caused her to moan. He then kneeled down in front of her a s began to lick her memeber. Kayomi moans. His dry, cracked and scarred lips against her member felt somwhat good. Kayomi moaned as she laid flat on the bed with her legs wide open for him. She bucked her hips up a hit and then puts one of her hands on his head. Her moans and gasps and whimpers were appeling to the ear. "AhhAHH!" Kayomi moaned. Euphoria shot through her body and she felt very hot. He then began to lick her cl*t. Kayomis eyes widen and she began to see white at the corners of her eyes. Then he stood up. He began to taps her member with his. Her legs twitch. "OH GOD...!" Kayomi moaned. He then pushes into her. She feels herself become filled with ecstasy. She clenches around him more. Tomura groaned again. "You get tighter everytime...." He says.as he.continues moving in and out of her. Her walls diverged and converged quickly. The pretty pink fleash made a satisfying noise as he movied in and out of Kayomi. She then reached down and began rub herself. She began to beg. "OH GOD DONT STOP...PLEASE!!" Kayomi never thought she had it in her to beg. He then leaned down to her then tells her. "Tell me that yoyr mine....tell me that yoyr body is mine..." Kayomi then gives in then and there. "Its yours just all yours PLEASE DONT STOP..." Kayomi said as she began coming closer. Her cries amd whimpers were music to his ears especially since she was begging for him to keep going. She leans uo and locks her lips with his. Her toes curled at the feeling if him deep inside of her. Her moans got louder. "You sound so sweet..." Tomura says this as he continues his pace. She was close and her could tell he was as well. Kayomi clenches so much around him, he lets out a growl more than a groan. Then he released inside of her. Her legs shivered in pleasure. She moaned very loud. Her shivering legs stayed wide open. To silence the moans he kissed her. She breathed and out. They look one another im the eyes and Tomura grabbed one of her legs. He puts the leg on his shoulder and the other one around his waist. He gives her a shivering cheshire grin. "Look at me..." He gently grabs her head and makes her look uo at him and locks eyes. "Dont think we are done Im not finished with you..."