27| Reminder

The next morning came around. The wall window in her room allowed the sun to shine in her room. It let her know it was morning. Akariko groaned. She was sleeping in her new giant bed thatw as in her giant room. Her hair was down. She stretched. The curtains of her bed were tied to the bedposts. The big lot of pillows under her. She then sat uo and stretched more. She scratched her head and ran hand through her messy hair. She then got out of bed. She fixed it and then walked. She was going shopping with Himiko for more clothes because all of the rest of her clothes was at the other hideout. She quickly went into her walk in closet and dressed in her villain costume. She didnt put on her gauntlets.  She then went to the big mirror in her room. She sat at the vanity and did her hair. She brushed it out and put it in its usual side ponytail. She then got up. She looked around the room. Her TV above the fireplace and game console and Waifu Warriors was on the Coffee table and the. Semi circle couch that could seat around 5 people. She begged her sister to ask the doctor to warp them back to the hideout to get her game and its console. She exited the room. She sees Himiko. "Ready...?" Akariko nodded. "Maybe we should get Tophf to come with us and Kayomi too..." Akarikos eyes widen. "No not my Nee-Chan...I know all of her sizes so lets just bring stuff back for her..." Himiko looked confused but then brushed it off. They head towards Tophfs room. They open the doo to see Tophf sleeping on a futon in the Japnese styled room.  There was a walk in closer and a desk in the room along with Aa Tv with pillows on the ground to sit and watch it on. There was also a vanity with a mirror on the ground with pillow for her. They walk in. "Jeez...she was serious about keeping the Japanese feel to it. They look to see another door that lead to the bathroom. Tophf had her hair down and she was facing upwards. "Shes so cute..." Himiko said blushing. "Tophf...?" Akariko asked. The black haired girl woke up. "Yeah...?" Himiko then asked. "We are gonna go shopping for more clothes...you wanna come...?" Tophf then thought about it. It would be nice to get some other clothes. "Um yeah sure..." The girl sat up and got off her futon. She was wearing a nightdress. Her black hair fell gracefully on her shoulers and face. She quickly grabbed a pile of clothes from the corner of the room. She quickly skidded to the bathroom. Himiko and Akariko looked at one another when they hear abunch of noise. Then seconds later She came out wearing her normal villain clothes thatt she wore when they met her with the rings around hr ankles and the flat shoes. And her qiapo. She had a red band and put her hair in a bun and left the bangs down. "Alright im ready..." Akariko fixed her futon. They all left the neat japanese room. "Isnt Kayomi coming with us...?" Tophf asked as they walked through the hall to go to the elevator..." Akariko shook her head. "No...she is rather busy..." Tophf looked at Himiko who just shrugged her shoulders.

The windows illuminated Shigarakis room. He frowned at the bright light. He opened his eyes. He looked around the room. Then he looked on the floor to see his overcoat. There was a knife that came out of the pocket. Her rememmbered last nights events. He claimed Kayomi as his. He then turmed to check to see if she was awake. He then turned his head to look at her. His eyes woden in shock. He wasnt expecting what he saw. Her face was just absolutely gorgeous. Her long eyelahsed looked as though they touched her skin. Her hand was under the oillow her head was on. Her naked body from her waist and lower was coverwd by the blankets.  Her hair want in her face at all. Her hip was visible from umder the covers. Shigaraki stood im fascinationm he had seen many things of Kayomi within hi now two months of knowing her. But this is on a whole new level. When she gave herslef to him he didnt see or even care to look her face when she is sleeping. But now that he has he was fascinated. He then scooted over to her and began stroking her brown hair. "So pretty when sleeping huh...?,  her face was a bright shade of pink as she slept. Then unexpectedly when he stopped she opened her eyes. His eyebriws raised. She blinked one or twice. She then sat up with him. Her hairnwas really messy. She then reached for the blankets and covered her bare breasts up. The two lock eyes. Any other and average woman would be in dire conditions and wouldnseek salvation if they ever shared a bed with the notorious Tomura Shigaraki. But then again she was Kayomi Kasugano. She was odd. "Younare going to be sharing this room with me...you are mine..." Kayomi nodded. "Yes..." He then spoke the name he want her to call him. "Tomura..." He said. She finsihed with a nod. "Tomura..." He then grinned at her from ear to ear. She turned red and looked away and hugged the blankets to her form. He laughed at her timidness before getting up and going to his closet. When he walked inside so he can chamge and get ready for the day. The memories of last night came flooding in as a reminder. She was his now. She then got ofd the bed. She then went to wrap herseld in a blanket that was on the couch. Then seconds later Shigaraki came out of the closet with his long sleeved black shirt, black pants and he had red shoes on. He then picked uo his overcoat before putting it on his shoulders. "You have some clothes in the second closet over there..." Shigaraki said. To her. She turned to see another door. Kayomi nodded. She then headed into the closet and closes the door behind her to change.