15| Heat Release

(🍋Lemon Warning!🍋)
He was kissing her lightly. He felt shivers go down his spine. She tasted like strawberries and sweetness. He tasted like alcohol gin and maybe citrus. He tasted her passionatley. He gently cups her cheek. He accidentally touches her with all 5 fingers. He backs away. However she stays in place. He looks to see that she isnt desinigrating. He was amazed. He moves her hair out of her face. They lean closer together again. Shigaraki then pulls her into his lap. He could touch her skin so he wasnt really cautious. Luckily he didnt touch her clothes. She gasps in shock of him pullling her on his lap. She was now straddling his lap. Their noses were touching. She then hesitantly locks her lips with his. She moans into the kiss. The heat between the two was off the charts. Shigaraki didnt know what he was doing. He was getting quite dizzy for some reason. She began seeing stars. He then trails a kisses slowly down her neck. Kayomi moaned in pleasure. He didnt understand what he was doing as he blindly was kissing her neck. She ran her hands through his shoulder length light blue hair. He wrapped one arm around her body. He was kissing her neck and began sucking on it. His cracked lips actually felt nice against her skin. The body heat she was giving off was driving him insane. He kissed her collar bone. Shigaraki locked his hand in hers. Her hand was still put together. It was absurd. He could touch her and she wouldnt disenegrate. She kisses him on his head as he continues to kiss her collar bone. He then suddely licks her skin which sends pleasurable shivers down her spine. He moved the hand that was locked with hers to hte yukata front. Shigaraki coudlnt think about his actions...he was far gone to think about anything else. He was just choking this woman moments ago and now she is straddled ontop of him. She then licks his cheek which causes him to build more fire iside of him. He was enveloped by her noce scent. He slowly guided his hands on her obi. He had rested his chin on her shoulder. He would diseingrate her clothes but his remaining concious is telling him now. His mind was telling him to hurry and join with this mysterious creature...but his concious instructed patience. She hugs her body to his. He groaned at the heat building up inside of him. He slowly unties her Obi. The cloth slowly becomes unravels. The upper lart of her yukata becomes very loose. He kisses the side of her head when it becomes loose. With this adjustment he has much more access to her neck. He rested his chin on her bare fair skinned shoulder, with a strap ffom her lingerie bra. Her back was still covered and he coudlnt see the scar yet. He then begins kissing her neck and shoudlers lovingly. He runs his tounge on her shoulder. She moans at the feeling of his tounge slide on her skin. He begins to suck on the shoulders. He leaves visible marks on her skin. She lovingly smiles at the feeling of him leaving marks on her that showed she was his. He then trails the kisses down to her collar bone to her breasts which were covdred by her bra. They were covered up still but any further down they would be shown along with the bra for Tomura. He looked between her and her hidden chest. They lock eyes. He stared intently at her. She lovingly untucks her arms from the sleeves and pulls him in for a deep hug. He groans at the feeling of her skin. He still had his clothing on and she still had the bra on so he couldnt feel it directly but the heat that was emitting from her was coming through his clothes. He then lonvingly rubs her skin with his hands. He was sure that she didnt mind the not-so pleasent feel of his skin but truth be told she loved the way his skin felt against hers. He then kissed the upper area of her chest. Bliss shot through her body. Her warmth feels as though she was a volcano. He then kisses her again. He lovingly runs his fingers through her brown hair. He finishes unraveling her obi. He then tossed it to the side. The yukata dress fell from her girgies since he moved the obi. He stared at her while she straddled him in her lingerie. He looked down at he brests which wdre hugged by the bra. She had in matching undewear and rose patteredn stockings. He then begins kissing her neck again. She was grogeous. Even he had to admit. He was still in all of his clothes. He ran a hand behind her back. He moved hus hands down and up her body. His hands traced every curve in her stomach. His attention goes to her bra. He sees a latch at the front of it. He looks her in the eyes as he unbuckles it. The bra annoyed him. He then pushes it off her form. He then looked at her breasts. He stared at them as if they were something holy which made her feel embarassed. They were a pretty light pink. He slowly reached out to touch them. He then squeezes them which causes her to sigh. He had never seen a womans chest before...not like this. He then hesitantly brings his mouth to her breasts. He begins to lick and suck on the pink and lucious breasts that are gracing his eyes. He hugs her body to his and kisses her shoulder. He then slowly stands up. Kayomi was taken aback by his strength especially because of his slim and lanky build. She had her legs wrapped around him and she no lomger had her yukata and bra on so that left her in her underwear and stockings. She kisses him while he stood up carrying her. Her brown hair hung down like a wavy waterfall. She hugs herself against him tighter. He hugged her to his form tighter. His overcoat sleeves were against her bare back. He unknowingly ran his fimgers over the scar on her back. By the feeling of it she knew which is why she moaned in delight. He still fully dressed, red shoes and all continued to walk. He walked until he hit the bed. He stopped there. He was still kissing and sucking on her neck. He then turned himself in order to lay her head down on the pillows. Luckily the blanket was at the mid of the bed. She was set down on the pillows. He then climbs omto the bed and gets on top of her. He then dives for another kiss. She meets his lips. He moves her hir out of her face and off of her forhead lovingly. Shigaraki felt heat rushing through his veins and somthing else. He wanted to know what it was. These heated emotions were enveloping him complelty. It was overflowing him amd overtaking the anger, distortion, and sleepiness ue has beem feeling for these few months. He then trails his kisses down to her breasts and begins to suck on the pink buds at the tips. Shigaraki felt magma hot heat in abdomen. Kayomi felt heat in her lower abdomen as well. She has never felt like this in her life. She recalled her mothers final words to her.