28| Shopping Day (Part 1)

The three girls made it to the mall. They looked around at all the stores and the civillians that occupied it. So much. But they were all loyal to the Leugue of Villains. So many families. So many children and quite a few babies.  "WOW THIS MALL IS SO AWESOME...!" Himiko said. Tophf then told her. "Yeah...This is the best and biggest mall and Osachi...it even has a great view in the ceiling. They look up to see window panels and the sky. The three girls clutched their purses. "Okay lets go...!" They begin to walk. People notice them and bow to them realizing they are generals of the Leugue. "Its insane how the Leugue got a whole city to get recruited and all from just our reputation and defeating that devil guy..." Himiko said. They walk by a clothing store. "THERES Style Hour" Tophf said poiting to the big store. Akariko and Himiko looked to Tophf as she explained. "Thats the biggest and best store here...I went there alot when I was little." Himiko and Akariko then exclaimed. "LETS GO!" They all skid towards the store.

Himiko looks at all the jewlery. She is amazed at how shiny everything is. She looks through all of the necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets and other types of jewlery. Tophf was looking at shoes. She usually only wore flat shoes bit maybe she should get somthing a bit new. There were flats, heels, wedges, sneakers, boot and so mamy other shoes. She was going for somthing red. She picked uo a red sneaker that matches her qiapo. "Well these look nice..." Akariko was looking for clothes. She had already tried on around 3 outfits. She decided to look for somthing for her sister. She decided to get some dresses formal and party dresses for Kayomi. Himiko and Tophf go over to Akariko. "What you looking for...?" Akariko then replied. "Im looking for somthing for Kayomi..." Tophf then blushed. "I dont think she is a formal girl type...you know...." Himiko then looked through the many dresses. If any other regualr people were in the store they would just stare at the girls but everyone else was minding their own buisness. "Ohhh...!" Himiko says. "WHAT SIZE IS KAYOMI...?" Akariko replies she is a 12 becuase of well...you know..." Himiko pulls out a nice black dress that would hug Kayomis body perfectly since it was a pencil dress. It had long sleeves and some openings on the elbows with gold trim around the openings. The dress was shoulderless. It was a short dress but if she pulled it down ocassinally it would be good for her cuase it looked like it went down to her upper knee. "Wow...thats cute...!" Akariko said. Tophf nodded in agreement. "That looks pretty nice..." Himiko nodded. "Lets buy it!" Himiko hing it on her arm. Then Akariko then spoke. "I wamt to get a formal dress to so lets all get one!" They nodded. Himilo lokked around the red dresses with Tophf. Tophf wanted red amd gold while Himiko just red. Akariko wanted purple. Himiko then finds a shoulderless off dress with long sleeves that is her size. It was knee length. "Wow this looks cute...This is the one I want...!" Himiko said huggong the cloth. She then puts it over arm with Kayomis black dress. Tophf was sweatung a bit. "Wow...so many..." Akariko looked at Tophf. She picked up a high purple and yellow dress. The yellow was trimming the bottom of the dress. "Is somthing wrong...?" Tophf then replied. "Even though Im twenty I never really go shopping so...I honestly wouldnt know what to look for..." Himiko puts a hand on Tophfs shoulder. "Dont worry well help you!" Akariko then asked her. "What are you lookimg for..?" Tophf shrugged. "I dont know....maybe somthing...red and gold...?" Himiko then recalled somthing. "Oh Yeah...I saw a good one earlier...what's your size...?" Tophf told her. "10..." She then finds a nice two piece red dress that has golden swirls on the chest area and is golden trimmed at the bottom. "This has a japanese feel and look to it right...?" Himiko asks. Tophf took the dress. "Yeah...its my size as well..." Akariko smiled. "Now why dont you guys pick out some outfits you can wear everyday then lets pick out some heels for these dresss and then some normal shoes...?" Tophf then added in agreement. "Good idea Akariko..."

When Himiko and Tophf picked out the extra outfits they sent to the shoe section. "Alright we all should get. 4 pairs of shoes...and one pair for Kayomi. Tophf auickly got one of the shopping bags. "I got a bag to put all of our stuff in." Akariko nodded. She then looked at the many heels. "Alright somthing for Kayomi Nee-Chan..." The three girls look around. Tophf then remarked. "Maybe we should get somthing more classy since she is quite timid about herslef..." Himiko then finds a pair of black heels with a platform and they were 5-inches. They had bows on the top of the front as if its the clip to close the heels. There was a hole in the toe area so her ties could be seen. "What about these...?" Tophf looked at them. "Wow that looks like somthing nice....I can imagine her wearing those. "What size are they...?" Akariko asks. "They are a size 4 in adults..." Akariko smiled. "A perfect fit..." Tiphf blinked in surprise. "Kayomis shoe size is 4 in adults..?" Akariko nodded. "Yeah...she has a really rare shoe size...its quite creepy an my feet are bigger than hers I wear a size 7..." Himiko puts the pair of shoes in the bag. "Okay...now for us..."

By the time they finished im the store they had exited.  They had two a bit heavy bags. Akariko carried. "We should go to a store and get Kayomi some Yukatas and sleeping Yukatas since that is the sort of clothes she wears..."  They look at Akariko. "Yeah...and after that we could get some food then go to the game store...!" Himiko jumped. "YEAH LETS DO THIS...!"