19| The Plan

The Leugue sat at a table in pillows with their knees folded under them. Shigarki had his arm resting on his knee and his other legs was on the ground and bended filded undeneath him. They were all served perfected sushi that Tophf made. "So what brings you two here and League what are you guys doing here...?" Akariko had to take off her gauntlets to eat. "This is serious Shiroya and Tophf...me and Kayomi joined the League of Villains..." Shiroya stared in shock. "Really...?" Himiko nodded. "YUP!" Twice was eating the sushi on his plate." "THIS IS SO GOOD, NAH IVE TASTED BETTER!" He said contradicting himself. He got more control over himself after ths issue with the liberation army.  Himiko was really proud of him for that. "And we need you two to help us override your uncle and take over this city..." Tophf then got in. "Even if we do attempt he is easily going to overpower us...He has an army and theres only so very few of us..." Shigaraki then spoke. "WE HAVE A TRUMP CARD UP OUR SLEEVE..." Shiroya looked at him. "Trunp Card...?" Tophf was confused for a moment before realizing what he was talking about. Flashbacks of the Hosu incident and The USJ came to her mind. It was Nomu. At least that's her guess. She looked at Shiroya. He seemed to so realize what he was talking about. He nodded. "I see...well I suppose We cannot argue with that..." Akariko then asked. "Will you join us then...?" After a couple of seconds Tophf gave her answer. "Im in Shigaraki..." She said. Shiroya thought for a few more moments. Then he gave his answer "Yes..." Akariko and Himiko gave out a cheer in victory. Himiko then shook her arms. "Fufu ANOTHER GIRL!" Toph realized there were more men than women in the League so she felt more accomplished. It was Kayomi, Akariko, Himiko and herself. Spinner then cut in. "How are we going to go about doing this...?" Compress then looked to the siblings. Shiroya then replied. "Our Uncle is smart...so when we do this we are going to need a low approach on this..." Tophf then had an idea. "Tommorow night our uncle is going to be gaining new concubines from travel...." Himiko then cringed in disgust. "Thats gross..."  Compress adds on "What a pig..." Tophf then continued. "So why dont we all disguise ourselves as guards and sneak within the tower...Kayomi can be disguised as one of the Concubines..." Shigaraki felt hjs eye twitch. "Hold on now....She is one of my corner stones...she needs to be preserved" Kayomi turned her head to look at him. She hid the blush on her face in embarassment. Himiko nodded. "Yeah why dont we just send Akariko...?" Akariko shivered is disgust. "Akariko and you Himiko are too young...and besides Kayomi is already mature...so if we send you or Akariko he will be suspicous..." Himiko then realized she was correct. And Tophf was instantly out of the question. Her uncle would quickly recognize her if she did it. Kayomi was the only logical option. Compress cut in. "So how does this transport sytem work....?" Shiroya then explains. "There is a long line formed to the direction of the tower and each woman is looked at by a guard to see if they are attractive enough they pass into the tower and are lead up to our uncle. If when he chooses somone he will spend the night with the one he chose...thay will be the perfect time to strike when he least expects it...." Dabi then asked. "What are the odds of him choosing her...?" Tophf then smirked. "Dont worry...he is going to choose her...most of the women there are overused..."  Kayomi was impure. She gave herself to Shigaraki. But it was the only time she did somthing as such. Shigaraki was staring at her. It wasnt a look of anger or impatience but a valued look that Shigaraki spared for people he found valible for his own ambitions. Tophf then began to speak. Everyone finished eating their food. "Okay...we will give you all guest rooms si you can sleep for tonight...tommorow night is when we begin the plan..." Spinner then asks. "What will we do when she is stuck with him...?" Shiroya then replied. "Since we are going to be disguesd as guards we will take down the other guards and interfere..." Tophf then nodded. "Doctor did you get all of that...help us with operation..." Shigaraki said pressing on the communication device in his ear. The Doctor then replied. "I dont see why not..." Himiko then spoke. "Maybe I should give Kayomi my earpiece since is going to need to notify us of when to come..." Twice then applauded her. "Good thinking Toga!" Himiko gave her the earpiece. "When you need us tommorow you are going notify the doctor so he can notify us..." Kayomi hesitantly agreed. She had no choice.

Kayomi was in the room she was sharing with Akariko and Himiko. They cold have got their own room but they wanted to share a room with her for some reason. Kayomi was putting her hair in an updo. Akariko went towards her along with Toga. Their futons were lined up next ti ine another. "Why did you two want to share a room with me...you guys could have gotten your own rooms..." Kayomi didnt care she was just shocked at them. "The more girl's the more fun it is we wished Tophf would join us but she wanted to sleep in her own room...." Kayomi nodded in understanding. Tophf wasnt 17 years though she was also 20 like Kayomi. Kayomi and Tophf were childhood friends and Kayomi was also friends with Shiroya. Himiko got into her futon. Akariko was readly lying on hers. Kayomi then pjt herself under the covers amd laid her hea don her pillow. "Okay tommorw night we move...so we best rest up tonight and tommorow morning..." Akariko said. The twi girls fall asleep. Kayomi slowly closes her eyes and falls into a nice sleep.

My Villain Academiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें