35| Wedding Planning Time

Akariki and Himiko run out if the elevator. They were just done talking with the rest of the Leugue who went to go do their own thing with putting the wedding together. They decided that they were going to get Kayomi to get a wedding dress. Tophf, Spinner and Compress were on catering since Tophf could help with cooking. Shiroya, and Twice aling with Twice cones are decorating the top floor for the event. It was a villain wedding. Akariko told the doctor about it and he just laughed about it. Then told himself about how right he was. Machia seemed happy that Kayomi was finally going to have somthing good happen to her since she told him everything she went through 5 years ago. Although he was hesitant to give Tomura his blessings to become Kayomis destined one he gave his blessing since he proved to Machia that he was worthy of leading the Leugue. Dabi was still buildimg trust with some dude he was talking about.
Tomura was just playimg on his games on the top floor ignoring the whole decoration process. He was going to be a married man by midnight. It was very early in the morning. Tomura explicitly said that he didnt want see Kayomi for the days since he was told by the doctor it was bad luck to see his bride before the ceremony. And oddly enough Tomura wasnt going to wear a suit since he says that isnt his style. Akariko wanted to argue but decided not to since he is the leader and it was her idea tonhave this proposal. Himiko and Akariko made it to Tomura and Kayomis bedroom. They ooened the door to see Kayomi sleeping in the bed alone since Tomura was in the top floor. Her hair was covering her face and she was lying in her stomach. "Lets get her up...!" The two girls walk towards the giant bed quickly and when they were at her side they shook her to wake her up. "Kayomi Nee-Chan wkae up!" Akariko said. Himiko gave some words too. "Kayomi-Chan wake up..." Kayomi gave her sweet yawn.  Himiko then blushed and balls her fists against her mouth. "I can see why Tomura is so fond of her....she has the cutest yawns." Kayomi awoke finally from the constant shaking. "Oh what is it you two...?" She sat up in the bed. Her hair was messy. The two girls look at one another. "Wake up dear sister because tonight your gettin hitched...." Kayomi blushed. "I am...?" They nod. "Now come on we are going to get you a wedding dress..." Kayomi couldnt believe it. She was actually going to get married...and to a man that she could understand and put up with. It was win win for everyone. "Well okay..." She got out of bed and prepared for her little dress fitting day. 'by midnight im going to be married...'

Twice and Shiroya were actually making good progress with decorations. Twice had alot of his clones throught the top floor organizing everything. With the last fes months the villains in Osachi city have grown to accept Tomura as their leader and from what they hevae heard about the Leugue oflver the past year they have been honered to being in a city that was now run by Tomura. Especially the day he made a speech that wa squite intimidating. Children were also shaken from it. However Tomura didnt think much of it as he sat on a couch against the wall and played his game. A clone of Twice was in his area. "Why arent you going to dress up for this Shigaraki isnt this supposed to be a day a man looks forward to....?" The clone asks curiously. Tomura answers not looking from his game. "Dont really wanna wear a shitty suit...Not really a formal person..." He contiuned pressing away at the buttons. Another Twice then asks as he puts a table cloth over the catering table. "Have you talked to Kayomi at all?...I havent seen her this morning..." He then replied. "I dont know It bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony...." Twice was going ti ask somthing elese but Shiroya came in through the elevator. The many Twices were on one another shoulders then backed away from the black ribbons and ballons hanging on the walls. "This looks great Twice...!' Shiroya said. The real Twice then asks. "How's Tophf, Spinner and Compress doing with catering...?" Shiroya then replied. "It would be hell if Tophf wasnt gelping tgem but its going good. They are still in the process of making all the cake and stuff...."

Kayomi looked around at the mall in amazment. She feels bad she has never went ti the mall with the other 4 whenever they took control of Osachi. "Come one last time we came we passed the wedding dress store...." Himiko amd Akariko both grabbed on both of Kayomis hands and began pulling her with them towards the store. Like before everyone in the mall bowed to the group of girls since they knew they were directly involved with Tomura. Kayomi waves as they walk into the wedding dress store. "Okay so lets try on a few dresses...Tomura says he wants a black and red dress...he isnt fond of traditional white...." Kayomi nodded. "Thats fine...if thats what he wants..." She dosent matter hiw it all plays out. She just dosent want anything to go wrong. Kayomi didnt think so much about it as she should as she looked through the store at the black and red dresses. "So whose in charge of what...?" Kayomi asked curiously. "Well...Twice and Shiroya are in charge of decorations, and Tophf and Compress along with Spinner are in charge of catering...." Akariko said answering the question. Kayomis eyes widen. "I can only imagine how all of that is gonna play out..." Himiko then giggled. "Dont worry Kayomi...Tophf is with them so everything is gonna be fine..." Kayomi had her doubts but she trusted the dear girl with her words.