24| Final Battle

Shigaraki had to fight with Soulstroke all the while keep Kayomi safe. She still was recovering since when he threw her it took a toll on her back and head. She was in the process of being herself. Shigaraki dwiftly moves and the audience outside was impressed with how fast the League's leader moves. Soulstroke was at half of his power. "Come On Tomura Shigaraki I know your master taught you better than this..." Soulstroke then blasted more fire at Tomura which made him incapable to move towards him anymore. Soulstroke walked passed Kayomi before.stopping and remembering she was there. He turned his head. Shigaraki galred at the man. "What about your 'property'...you still need to protect her. Shigarki couldnt pass the flames since the wall of flames so large. Kayomis body was wrecked with pain. This was one dowside of her healing quirk. If she heals herself it dosent work as quickly and takes so long. Shigaraki felt anger rise in him as he watched Soulstroke grab Kayomi vy her hair. His sharp xlaws in his ither han cut her quapo open an it exposes her back. Hi then sees the larger on her back. "This so lovely..." Soulstroke said as he placed a fingernail on the beginning. Shigaraki s eyes grew wider as he watched Kayomi scream as Soulstroke cuts over the big scar and reooens it. Fresh blood spills out sloly. Kayomis skin is bruised from him throwing her but this just made ut worse. Somehow the screams very clear outside the dome.

Akariko, Himiko and Tophf hear it. They ahd came across Dabi, Twice and Shiroya. Their audience was following them fork behind. "SPINNER COMORESS!" Akariko shouted. They had a criwd of their own. "I THINK THATS MY NEE-CHAN WE NEED TO HURRY LETS FOLLOW THE SCREAMS..." Eveyrone didnt gacw tume to argue. They just stayed silent and followed.

The Doctor heard it through his earpiece. He couldnt hekp but smirk. "Wake up Machia....I think they need you..." He was impressed that she could take the painful cut from Machia. The giant was asleep by Osachi. Ge awoke and Ge looked over Osachi from the moutain he is on. The smell of mmhis masters succesor wasnt there and neither was Kayomis. "MASTERS SUCCESOR...LADY KAYOMI!" He then quickly dashed forward towards their scent when hd heard the loud screaming faintly. "KAYOMI!" He knee it was her sweet voice scremaing in pain. He then went as fast as he possibly could.

Everyone made it outside of tue dome where Shigaraki and Kayomi was eventually ti see Kayomi on the ground with the large scar on her back reopened after a long 10 years. Her back burned. Kayomi looked uo through he rgair to see Shigaraki glaring and him nearly losing it. 'Hes gonna lise it...!" Before he snapped complelty rumbling bwgan. It made him wake up from his amger before he realized what was happening. Soulstroke realized that since the other Leugue members are there that means all if his bodyguards were dead. Then the ground bursted open inside the dome causing tge dome to disappear. The fire vanisged and Sbigaraki stood. His ogerciat blowing in the wind. His shoulder length light blue hair was too. Gis eyes were dead. The fight with Re-Destro was being re enacted he felt. The giant audinece all stepoed back as far as they possiblt could.  The League stood where they were. The behemoth looked at Soulstroke who didnt look angry or scared in anyway. He then smeeled blood in the air. He then looked to the side to see Kayomi with her qiapo ripped and her large scar was reopened. Machia screamed in anger. "KAYOMIIIIIII!" Machia ruthlessly vegins attacking Soulstroke who seems to begin to dodge and the fight gets moved away from the crowd. Machia ruthlessly slams the ground and a giant wave of earth heads towards Soulstroke.

Akariko looks to see Kayomi. She was about to go to her but then stopped when she sees Shigaraki walkntowards her slowly. Himiko then sees it as well. The leader looks down upon the unconcious woman who is healing herself. His hair blows in the wind. Kayomi opened her eyes slowly and they were twitching and she was shiverimg all ivef. Her brown hair stopped being as curly as what it was a few hours ago. It went back to it natural thick waves. Her brown hair covered her face. Her brown eyes slowly looked up at the leader. Shigarakis eyes were hidden by his light blue hair. He then kneeled down. His mouth was downwards. He then lifted Kayomi in his arms. His ocercoat was a bit burned at the bottom edge. Shigaraki turned to face the crowd of people whule cradling the injured woman in his arms. The Leugue then marched up to Shigaraki and stood at his side. The Leuge looked down upon all the villains and civilians and children who lived in the Osachi. The Leugues hair and clothes blew in the wind. The intimidating aura from Shigaraki sent shivers down the peoples spines. They realized he is more fit to be leader than Soulstroke ever was...and ever will be. Then as if a chain reaction everyone started bowing down. The villainous children didnt understand what was happening so they just  followed along. Everyone in the city was there bowing to Shigaraki. He smirked at the action. "I AM THE FUTURE KING" he said in a raspy voice.

Soulstroke was weak. He was tired. His hidy was burning up. 'This is the end of the line for me...huh...Shiroya....Tophf' His neice and nephew came ti his mind. 'I understand we have had our diffrences....and understand that the two of you hate me personally..." Gigantmoachia continued his vicious strikes. Gigantomachia was fightimg the man for awhile. He then roughly punched Soulstroke into the earth and he created a crater. The man was bleeding. The devil man was losing sight. "Shiroya...Tophf...just know that...even though you hate me..." Gigantomachia jumped high into the air. Soulstroke smiled. 'I LOVE YOU BOTH...' The bleeding man let out his final words. "SHIROYA AND TOPHF..." Gigantomachia smashed into his face finally. The devil man. The newly fomer ruler of Osachi. The uncle of the great Earth siblings. Was Dead.