33| Swimming

When sunrise came around for the new day, Tomura sat on the couch with Kayomi and she watched him play his game. Shigaraki had changed into his black long sleeved shirt and pants with his black overcoat. Kayomi remained in her sleeping yukata. She hugged her knees as she watched him play on the game. Then there was a knock at the door. Kayomi ddint want ti anger him by not answering the door. "Ill get it..." She stood up. She then walks around the couch and begins to answer the door. When she answers the door she sees three familiar faces weaeunf bathing suits with another set of familiar faces. It was Himiko, Akariko, Tophf with Dabi, Twice and Compress and Spinner. Compress and Spinner were not going to swim for...reasons so theg kept on their regualr clothes. "Kayomi Nee-Chan you and Tomura should come onto the rooftop pool with us!" Kayomi then replied. "Okay...Ill see if he is...willing to come...." She then watched the group trail off. She closes the door. "What did they want...?" Tomura said pausing his game and looking to Kayomi. "They want us to go to the rooftop so we can all go swimming and have 'fun' since we have just been working and not having any time to ourselves..." Kayomi stretched it a little bit so he dosent get angry. Tomura grians in slight annoyance. "Alright...but Im not going to swim..." He said pausing and standing up. He then walked passed Kayomi and exited the room. She couldnt help but stare at the door he just exited. 'What happens in that mind of your Tomura...?"  She then goes into her closet ti chamge into her new bathing suit.

Kayomi stared into the mirror of herself with the swimsuit and the sunhat the other three got for her. It seems a bit revealing on the shortside at least in the bikini since it show her clevage and the skin sides of her breasts. The ring holding the thing together is identical to the one holding the back of it together. Her waist had a matching bottoms for the bathing suit and the rings on her hips were identical to the ones on her bikini.  Then there was a waist cloth that luckly went down and covered her backisde from view. Kayomi was proud of the lower side but the bikini was a bit od a stretch. She then gained enough comfidence to grab a towel amd leave the room.

Himiko jumps into the body of water thats on the roof and Tomura was on one of the couches that was under the giant stone roof that let him get a clear view of the pool. It. He was playing on his game as per usual.  Dabi had his legs in the water. Akariko jumped out from underwater. Her hair wasnt in it ponytail amd Himikos buns were not in her head and neither was Tophfs single bun. Kayomi then headed on he roof amd the reast of the leugue was waiting for her. She places her towel down by the pool and sits down which was in front of Tomura. He looks at Kayomis back and he looked at her ring that kept her bikini in the back. He smirked at it and thiught about disenigrating it but decided not to. Himiko and Akariko swim toward. Dabi looks at Kayomis direction and smirked her way. Spinner, Compress, Twice and Shiroya blushed at the sight of Kayomi in a swimsuit. "So is this everyone...?" Kayomi asked looking around at everyone not paying any mind to their stares. Himiko nodded. "Yeah...Kayomi-Chan...why arent you getting in the water....?" Kayomi felt a bit embarassed and the hat shadowed her face. "I cant swim..." The grouo looked at her. "You cant...?" Kayomi shook her head. "No...all I know how to do is float...." She said gripping the end of the cloth around her waist. Himiko then added. "Ill reach you how to swim...!" Kayomi looked st her. "Oh...thank you..." Himiko grabbed her hand. Kayomi sets her sun hat on the towel. She then scoots towards the pool and hops inside. She shivered. The water was cold. The ends of her hair were im the water. Kayomi licks her legs up to stay at the surface. "Okay...so you gotta push your legs and pull the water towards your sides like this..." She observes Himiko. Kayomi then slkwlt prepares herself and begins to copy exactly as Himiko. "There thats it...so thats basically all you do..." Himiko said cheerfully. Kayomi nodded. She then went underwater submurging herself complelty underwater. She then vegan to swim towards the bottom. Then she touches the bottom. She somehow manages to keep her eyes open. Then the water forces her back up. She then begins towards the surface. She reached the top and imhaled a deep breath.  "You tocuhed the bottom...?" Tophf asked. Kayomi nodded. "Yeah...I have always wanted to try that..." Then interrupting Himiko then replied. "Why dont we play water wrestling...?" Kayomi asked. "Whats that...?" Himko begins her answer. "Well..." Akariko sinks down and Himiko gets on her shoulders. Then she holds onto Himikos legs and keeps her up. She was on Akarikos shoulders. "Well two teams of two have to have one or the other get on the others shoudlers and the one on the top wrestle with one another to see who can get kncoked off first...whoever knocks their opponent off first wins..." Kayomi nodded. "Oh okay...I see..." She looked to Tophf. "Get on my shoulders Kayomi...I weigh more than you due to my muscles...." Tophf then goes undewater and seconds later Kayomi is goimg higher up and she is on Tophfs shoulders. Twice then asked the two grouos. "What are you 4 doing..?" Twice asked. Himiko answered. "We are playing water wrestling...Everyone watch us!" Dabi then got in the pool completly. "I dont see why not..." He said giving a look to Kayomi. Twice got in the pool. Compress and Spinner just stayed at pool side. Tomura looked up from his now paused game to look at teh scene. He sees his Player 2 on Tophfs shoulders. He then against his judgement put the game away to see whats about to go down.