"Yea, I'll just ask her. Anyway, I have a feeling that tonight...you might loose that little secret of yours." When I gave him a confused look he continued to speak. "Sqaishey's aloud out of the hospital for twenty four hours today, right? And I''m going to visit Nicole tonight as well. I'm saying that if she's comfortable with it...then, you know..." It was now my turn to blush. I hated blushing. It was one of the only things that I hated doing. I pulled the top of my shirt over my nose and stared down at my empty bowl and tea. "Anyway, do you wanna pick her up?" I nodded, too embarrassed to speak. "Alright, let's go then." With that we both stood up and walked out of the apartment, down the stairs and into the brutally cold outside air. Today was gonna be a good day. I knew it.

Sqaisheys POV

I somehow managed to get changed into a plain white shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. The same clothes that I wore on the day that I came in here. To this hellhole. Something good was happening today though. I was taking part in this new scheme that all hospitals were doing now. It was letting patient's out of the hospital for a full twenty four hours so that they could socialize with their friends and family. I didn't have that much family so it was quickly decided that Stampy would be the one who would be looking after me for the next full day. Of course I was ecstatic about it...But at the same time I felt nervous. What if, when I was out of the hospital, something like my breathing failed? It failed last night. Luckily since last night, after my lungs just seemed to stop being lungs, I was feeling slightly better. My main nurse wasn't so keen on letting me out of the hospital after such an event yet after a lot of persuading she finally gave in.

My main nurse walked in right now. She was pushing a wheelchair in front of her. I grabbed the few possessions that she was kind enough to put by my new bedside table, in this new and scary room, before placing myself into the chair and getting wheeled throughout the hospital. It felt a little weird, seeing all of the hospital from a lower view. I was always flat on my back, staring up at the celing, unable to see anything. I glanced at all the other family's that were trapping up and down the hallways. Nearly all of them had either presents in their hands or children wailing loudly, gripping onto their parents hands. It made me remember when I was younger. Whenever my farther hit me I would grip onto my small doll that my mother made me and wail into that.

As soon as the nurse wheeled through the doors and lead into the entrance area I saw Stampy leaning up against the wall with a small smile on his face. When the nurse wheeled me slightly closer to him he looked down from the object in his hands, which I identified as a phone, and made eye contact with him. For the first time in a long time I fell in love with him all over again. I got lost in his eyes. The nurse talked to him for a few seconds while I sat underneath them, waiting for my moment of freedom. After what seemed like years Stampy grabbed me by the handle's of my wheelchair and pushed me outside. The wind lapped against my face, causing me to loose feeling in it enterily, but I didn't care. I was with Stampy. That was all that mattered right now.

When he had pushed me down to the very end of the car park, he slowed down outside of Squid's car. I stood up, my knees wobbling, and tried my best to walk two meters so I could get into his car. I took my first step. My lungs suddenly froze in position. Was I going to have to get rushed back into hospital with lung problems again? I clenched my fists and pressed my body against the side of the car. I had to focus on my breathing...Just focus on my breathing. Stampy placed his hand on my shoulder and shook me gently. It made a small cough escape from my lips.

"Sqaishey? What's wrong?" He asked. His voice sounded firm and it had a tint of anger to it. I held up my finger to him to indicate that I was reply to him in a second. I took the deepest breath I could and started to speak.

"Just...My lungs. They hurt. That's all. I just need to get into the car and I'll be fine..." I choked out. In the corner of my eye I could see Stampy nod before opening the car door and pushing me in. Squid wasn't in the drivers seat which, for a second, concerned me a little. Then it hit me that he might have been using the toilets that he had parked next to. I closed my eyes and tried my very best to focus on my breathing. I felt my body being lifted up suddenly.