11.0 Human!Raph x Stella

Start from the beginning

"What?" She asked and returned to texting on her phone.

Karai leaned back in her seat with a smirk."Do you really think we didn't notice you and Donnie-boy making goo-goo eyes at each other?"

April laughed nervously and waved her hand dismissively. "Please, we're not gonna get caught. The rest of the guys have no clue that we're together."

Shini grinned and leaned in towards April. "Oh, so it's official now? When were you going to tell us?"

April pushed her face back. "Um, how about never. If we wanna talk about love connections we can talk about Stella and Raph!"

Stella's smile dropped and she blushed. She stumbled on her words and in the end decided it was best to take a deep breath and collect herself. "I do not like Raph! He's a big, stubborn, red-headed idiot!"

"As a fellow red-head, I am slightly offended." April teased.

"Whatever," Stella rolled her eyes, "you know what I mean. Besides he likes airheads anyway. Why are we even talking about me? Karai and Leo and Shine and Mikey clearly have something going on!"

"Don't try to put this off on them!" Renet exclaimed. "You know very well that it's forbidden for any of us to like them since you and Raph are always bumping heads."

"Exactly, that's basically breaking the girl code. You get your act together and maybe then we can all be one big happy family." Karai chimed in.

"Stop! You make it sound so incesty!" April groaned.

~~~~~

Two weeks later, Stella was walking through the halls, but she was alone this time because her friends had to go to different classes on the other end of the school. She opened her locker to retrieve her chemistry book. As she was tucking the book away into her backpack, she noticed Mona coming towards her. She rolled her eyes, anticipating her coming over to bother her. What she didn't expect to happen was for Mona to walk up to the school's star quarterback and start making out with him.

Stella slammed her locker shut in surprise. The two instantly separated after hearing the loud bang and turned their gaze towards Stella. Mona Lisa turned red in the face and began walking towards Stella. Stella quickly grabbed her bag and briskly finished her walk to chemistry. She threw her bag down and fell into her seat. She couldn't believe she just witnessed Mona cheating on Raph.

Raph gave her a confused look. "Is there a reason why you're sitting by me?"

Stella didn't really notice until he had said something. She was so focused on whether she should tell him or not. "Raph, look I know you don't like me, but I need to tell you something that you may or may not believe."

He rolled his eyes. "Well? Spit it out!"

"I..." She looked at him and saw how annoyed he looked. "I just saw Mona cheating on you with Jason!"

He laughed bitterly. "So, not only are you trying to lie about my girlfriend, you're trying to accuse one of my best friends too? Are you that jealous of me?"

Stella blinked in confusion. "You think I'm jealous? Of all people, you think I would be jealous of her? I'm trying to help you and keep you from getting your feelings hurt!"

"Stella, just shut up okay? Out of all your tricks you've played on me, this is probably the worst one yet." He grabbed his backpack and trudged over to the lab table where Donnie was sitting at.

~~~~~

Stella was fuming. The one time she tried to help Raph, he accused her of being a liar. She should've just let him find out by himself instead of trying to do the right thing. Nice people always finish last.

She was walking through the park after school, attempting to shake off some steam. The last person she wanted to see was Raph, which is probably why the universe made sure they crossed paths again. 

She found Raph sitting next to one of the lakes in the park with his head down. Her feet began walking towards him, but she stopped herself. Should she really go over there? Last time he almost blew up.

That's when she saw him wipe a tear from his eye. Raphael, the school tough guy, was crying? He must've finally found out that she wasn't lying to him earlier.

She slowly walked up behind him. "Hey, Raph. You alright?"

He tried to wipe away the tears from his eyes. "I'm fine. What do you want?"

Stella sat down next to him. "I'm just checking up on you. What's wrong?"

He chuckled bitterly, the same way he did earlier. "Wouldn't you like to know? You were right. She was cheating on me. Go ahead and rub it in."

Stella put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm not here to rub it in. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." He said stubbornly.

"Okay, well, you don't have to-"

"She was the first girl I ever really liked. I had some girlfriends in the past, but those relationships weren't real, you know. I just wanted to keep my reputation where it was at. I never really experienced real emotions like that before... well I have before, but that never turned into anything."

Stella's heartbeat picked up when he looked into her eyes after that last part. "Well, maybe you should drop some hints to her. She'll pick up on it sooner or later."

Raph laughed again, but this time he actually sounded happy. "I've been dropping hints to you for the longest."

Stella didn't think she heard him right. She blushed and looked at him. "I- uh... Gee Raph. I never really noticed. I always thought you hated me. It took me forever to actually come over because you don't like me. I've liked you for a while, but I never really thought about it because-"

Raph cut her off by kissing her. She let her eyes flutter shut and leaned into the kiss. Raph pulled away with a grin. "You talk too much. Just live in the moment, sweetheart."

Stella smiled and kissed him again, this time more passionately. Wait until she told the girls about this.