Chapter 25

Yeah, I'm back with another chapter. I have to hurry up and get this next book done so binge writting it is...
____________________________________

        "So you finally died did you. And to think I was worried you wouldn't last very long. Your mother did well to ask for Illipia for her blessing. Thanks to her, you get a second chance," the familiar figure said as he stood ther glowing. "Dead? I guess I did die then," (y/n) muttered to himself not really pay much attention to the translucent glowing man that stood in front of him.

         Instead he looked down at himself as he sat there wondering why he still felt alive if he was supposedly dead. He sat in the middle of the desert sand in a location he thought seemed familiar but wasn't quite sure. "Will you continue to sit there and ignore me or will you speak to your father?" the man asked. (Y/n) briefly looked up at him before looking out towards the setting sun.

        "Where's mother and everyone else?" he asked. His father, although he never wanted him to die, was the last person he wanted to see if he were to ever die. "What do you mean? Where else would she be? She's not here because she's still alive," his father said. His words really got on (y/n)'s nerves though. His father was the same as usual without a doubt.

         "I just died and I'm still trying to figure out where I am going to spend the rest of my wandering days so don't give me that crap. Why are you the only one here? Where's the rest of the family. Surely you aren't going to lie and say that the rest of the Zhen family is alive as well despite me witnessing many of their deaths," (y/n) growled getting a little impatient with his father. His father laughed at him for a moment but (y/n) didn't find anything funny.

        "Good. You're still fierce, just the way I raised you. Your mother was always too soft but I suppose that's why you prefer her over me," he rambled. "Answer me," (y/n) demanded with a threatening glare. His father may have been a translucent ghost or whatever but that wouldn't stop (y/n) from trying to attack him even if he didn't have Zhu's power. He noticed that something was missing when he woke up and realized it must have been Zhu and the power he provided.

        "You think I know? Maybe it's because of my knowledge of your connection with the goddess but I have no control over when I have to visit the recently dead," his father said. (Y/n) kept glaring at him for a short time longer before huffing in annoyance and looking back to the sunset that seemed to be stuck in the same spot. "Well....I guess you're telling the truth about that but there's no way your telling the truth about mother. Ara and I were the only survivors of that massacre," (y/n) said.

        "Ara? I would ask who that is but I could care less. Just know that Illipia gave you her blessing when you were born because of your mother. You're being resurrected as we speak thanks to that goddess which is why I must tell you this before I don't have the chance," his father spoke. (Y/n) looked at him with slight curiosity although he doubted he could trust much of anything his father said.

        "Your mother was taken by them when they attacked the village. I don't know what they've done to her but that's what happened. It could be her connection to Illipia but I wouldn't know. Your mother didn't talk about it much," his father said. When he finished speaking, (y/n) noticed that he had began to feel the heat of the dropping sun. "It seems our time is up. I guess it wasn't so nad seeing you again," (y/n) said.

         "You only say that because I forced you to become a better warrior. You older beothers didn't hesitate to step forward but your mother was worried for your safety and kept you too sheltered. It surprises me that you'd be the one to survive out of us all," his father sneered. Before (y/n) could snap at him for his choice of words, his consciousness began to fade against his will. It was as if he'd been forced into sleep except this was a rather uncomfortable sleep.

          "Zhu...are you there?" he immediately thought, calling for the fox to see if he had really ne returned to the realm of the living or stayed dead. "(Y/n)?!" came the fox's reply. (Y/n) slowly opened his eyes letting them adjust the the dim lighting. It was nighttime and he was being carried on some sort of stretched out cloth by four different Sander residents. "Is Sander okay? Behemoth didn't get back up again did it?" (y/n) asked aloud.

          He didn't seem to realize that everyone around assumed him to be dead so the four carrying him were startled when he spoke. "Ow...that actually hurt," (y/n) muttered after being dropped. He felt a fading pain near his heart but assumed it would go away eventually. He finally took notice of those around him and noticed the still present tears and sorrowful expressions.

          "Um...hey guys. I guess I'm not dead anymore," he said unsure of what he should do. No sooner than he finished speaking did Zhu tackle him to the ground. "Are you trying to kill me again? I can't breathe!" (y/n) thought as he was smothered by Zhu's fur. The fox quickly backed away from him. "I thought we'd have to bury you," Zhu said with what seemed to be relief. It was then that (y/n) began to be hugged again, first by Vapor and then by Ara.

         "Did you guys miss me?" he asked. "Shut up," Vapor snapped to which he did and let hinself be nearly choked for Vapor's sake. "I have no idea how you're alive right now but welcome back. You're a tough one aren't you," Lu said. The entire El Search Party seemed to be relieved and glad that he was alive and well. "You shouldn't scare us like that. We thought you really were gone for good," Chung said as he wiped a few stray tears himself.

         "You guys actually cried for me? Isn't that nice to know but you guys barely know me," (y/n) muttered. Sure, he was pushing his luck with that one but he might as well. "Ara wouldn't stop crying and Lu kept going on about your potential that she never got to see. Elsword was silent for once not even bothering to say even the slightest words of encouragement. Everyone was basically regretful for having sent you knowing you could die but I guess fixed now," Add said.

        "Hey guys, give him some space," Elsword spoke up, not denying anything Add said. "We'll be able to celebrate this as a victory now! And you have some explaining to do," Elesis said. This group called the El Search Party...maybe they weren't so bad afterall. If things turned out okay with Vapor and (y/n) still got the chance to punch Vegar for nearly killing him, then he just might consider taking Vapor's advice to go with them.
____________________________________

Got another chapter done. I have less than a week to finish.. i might not make me self-given deadline but I will definately try! Until next time you spectacular readers!